待ってください!

[ CHAPTER NAME : PLEASE WAIT! ] 

asahi sighed. how did things end up like this? well, he definetly did not intend for this to happen.

- few hours earlier -

"i like you, teacher." said jaehyuk, smiling nervoulsy.

asahi blinked, taken aback. what the hell? a small blush came over his cheek, and his heart picked his pace. he shook his head. jaehyuk was his student, it was obvious that the said boy was playing a prank on him. students are always like that.

asahi raised an eyebrow. still, considering how asahi felt, this was a cruel prank but he decided to laugh it off. "aren't you supposed to reharsing and getting your make-up done? do you really have time to be playing such pranks?"

jaehyuk's smile fell. "prank? teach, you think this is a prank?"

"well, you're a student and i'm a teacher. of course, it's a prank, right?" said asahi, arranging his material and avoiding eye contact with jaehyuk. "you have no idea how many times students have done this? one of them even asked me to date them, you know? and i was about to give a serious lecture on how student-teacher relationships were not possible when they said it's a prank."

jaehyuk looked down, annoyed for some reason. asahi was himself saying that student-teacher relationships were not possible, wasn't that rejection itself?

with a sad smile on his face, jaehyuk said, "yeah, sure it's a prank." and walked away.

asahi watched as jaehyuk left the classroom, feeling conflicted. jaehyuk himself said it was a prank, so shouldn't asahi be the one feeling down and rejected?

then why did jaehyuk make that kind of face?

unless...it wasn't actually a prank.

-----------------------------

asahi was sure that something was definetly off. after that encounter with jaehyuk, throughout the day, jaehyuk refused to talk with him, let alone make eye contact.

jaehyuk was the one who pranked him, then why was he acting to bitter?

"well done!" said asahi, to the students of his class who had gathered in the room. "the play turned out to be real good. special kuddos to the main characters, haruto did amazing. junkyu is in the other class but he did well as well and jaehyuk! you did great as well! here, i brought these chocolates for you guys, class rep, jaehyuk, come here and distribute them."

jaehyuk rolled his eyes, taking asahi back. what the hell? why was he acting like this? excuse him, but wasn't asahi the one who get indirectly rejected?

jaehyuk walked over and picked up the box of chocolates, wordlessly, not even sparing a glance at asahi.

before jaehyuk could leave, asahi grabbed his hand. "is there something wrong? you can always reach out to--"

jaehyuk yanked his hand away from asahi. "drop it. mind your own business."

asahi felt a sting in his chest. what was up with him?

---------------------------------------------

jaehyuk and asahi were left alone in the class. the rest of the students had left. jaehyuk had some work to complete as he was the class representative and asahi couldn't leave unless all the students left.

the atmosphere was really tense. asahi knew he had to say something, being older. he couldn't just leave it like this.

"jaehyuk..." stared asahi, trying to start a conversation. "you're acting really off today. is something wrong?"

jaehyuk froze for a second but then continued, ignoring asahi.

asahi frowned and then walked over to jaehyuk. "i don't want this tense atmosphere okay? if something bothering you why don't you just stop being so difficult and tell me."

jaehyuk turned towards asahi and said. "you want to know what's bothering me? i like you. i meant it. and you've rejected me so can't i atleast be sad for some time? stop bothering me."

"excuse you, when did i reject you?" asked asahi, throwing rationality out of the window.

"you just said that teacher-relationships weren't possible."

"that doesn't mean it applies to us!" said asahi.

"ha? what?"

asahi put a hand over his mouth. what did he just say?

jaehyuk pushed asahi against the wall. "this isn't funny, teach. my feelings are sincere. so i'd like it if you didn't play with them."

asahi looked up at jaehyuk, his heart beating fast and then looked down.

"i'm not playing with them." mumbled asahi.

"sorry? i didn't hear what you said?" said jaehyuk, confused.

"i said, i'm not playing with them. why are you not considering the fact that i might have the same feelings for you as well. at this point, aren't you the one who's rejecting me? asshole." said asahi and then gasped, realizing what he said. did he just swear at a student?

jaehyuk left out a chuckle and leaned his head onto asahi's shoulder. "this is not a joke, right? you're being serious, right?"

"...yes" said asahi, his voice low.

jaehyuk stood up straight and grabbed asahi's chin, pulling him for a kiss. asahi melted in jaehyuk's kiss, wrapping his arms around jaehyuk's neck, pulling him deeper. his face was flushed, and his heart was beating faster than ever.

the both of them broke apart from the kiss, breatheless.

"does this mean we're dating?" asked jaehyuk, on cloud 9

asahi pushed jaehyuk slighlty away. "no..."

"what?"

"we're still teacher and student. i don't want to do anything that would get you in trouble. i'll wait for you, okay? just another 9 months of school and then you're out of school."

jaehyuk wanted to say something but stopped. but what asahi said made sense. if anyone found out about them, either asahi would leave the school or jaehyuk does.

jaehyuk sighed and held asahi's hand. "you promise you'll wait for me, right?"

asahi smiled and placed a kiss on jaehyuk's cheek. "i promise i will."

-------------------------------------

this update was only jaesahi sorry harukyu. but next chapter, the story will resume as normal.

also if y'all don't mind, please do give me a follow, it would mean a lot to me :)

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust <3