普通の生活 ♡

kim junkyu. a simple man, who lived a simple life. he had an ordinary family, an ordinary house, grades that weren't too great nor too bad. he was neither a loner nor popular. he had dated before but not too much.

to sum it up, junkyu was nothing special. nothing out of the ordinary.

"junkyu, wake up!" yelled his younger sister. "geez, you're like 3 years older than me, waking you up like this is pathetic honestly."

junkyu clutched his pillow harder. he didn't want to wake up and go to school. he would rather stay in bed and bunk.

SPLASH!

mercilessly, his younger sister poured a whole glass of water.

in an instant, junkyu was out of his bed. "what the hell do you think you are doing?"

"mom said it's fine to pour water on you if you don't wake up."

junkyu opened his mouth to retort but in that moment a cold breeze flew into the room, causing him to shiver.

"thanks to you, i have to take a shower."

his sister blew him a flying kiss and said, "bye bye."

gosh, he hated her so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

junkyu ran as fast as his legs allowed him to. which wasn't much but you get the point.

he was stopped by a hand. 

"junkyu-ssi, you're late. please put your name in the registration." said jisoo, the receptionist.

junkyu looked at his watch. it was 8:31 am.

"i'm just one minute late, let me pass."

jisoo firmly shook her head. "no, can do. please put your name in the registration or else i cannot let you enter the school."

"are you for real?"

"do i really look like i want to argue with a lame 17 year old?"

junkyu looked at him. did she just say lame? one strike right through his chest.

wordlessly, he put his name in the registration.

"thank you. that's the second time, this month you've been late. next time you're late, you'll have to go into detention with Mr.Park."

junkyu's eyes widened. hell no, he'd never want to be in detention with that guy.

"i won't be late, don't worry."

jisoo smiled, "go to your class."

junkyu once again sprinted to the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------

"sir, may i come in?" asked junkyu, opening the classroom door and panting.

"you're late, junkyu-ssi." said Mr.Park

junkyu rolled his eyes. "i'm aware."

"go take your seat and avoid being late, please."

"whatever." said junkyu walking towards his seat.

the person sitting in front of him, who was also one of his best friends, turned and said, "what happened today?"

"PARK JEONGWOO, ATTENTION ON THE BOARD PLEASE." said Mr.Park

jeongwoo rolled his eyes. "can you please tell your brother to be a bit more chill? he reminds me of an aggressive pitbull who'd rip you apart if you made eye contact with him."