チキン

[ CHAPTER NAME : CHICKEN ]

jihoon walked inside junkyu's classroom to see everyone preparing their bags and ready to leave. he narrowed his eyes and looked at junkyu who was also packing his bag.

"oi kim junkyu." said jihoon.

junkyu immediately froze and then turned giving jihoon a sheepish smile. "yes..sir?"

"you didn't forget that you have cleaning detention? the rest of the class can leave, including the ones who have cleaning duty. junkyu will be doing it for you."

"wait really? thank you junkyu." said one of the guys, quickly leaving so that jihoon doesn't change his mind.

"ugh, you're so annoying." mumbled junkyu, under his breath. "did you check on the other guy too?"

"i was going to. you don't need to tell what to do. now go ahead and clean." said jihoon, leaving the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

"what? no. i'll speak to jihoon. you don't need to do this." said mashiho, looking into some files while haruto stood in front of him.

"it's fine. i'll do it."

"no way."

"what's the problem? i said i'll do it right?" said haruto, annoyance written all over his face.

"but i can't let you do such work. you're the son o--"

"i'm just a normal student." said haruto, putting emphasis on his word. "i'm going"

on his way out, haruto bumped into someone. noticing who it was, he immediately bent down. 

"ah sorry, sir."

jihoon smiled. "it's fine. i was actually wondering where you were. you have detention you know?"

"i know. i was just going to do that. thank you." said haruto, bowing down once again and then leaving.

his classroom was placed right in front of junkyu's so as he made his way into the classroom, haruto could see junkyu. it seemed like junkyu had already started cleaning the clasroom and was grumbling something, his lips in a perpetual pout.

haruto smiled a for a split second but immediately stopped, realising what he did. he should focus on cleaning his classroom first. not focus on that stupid duck looking guy.

shaking his head, haruto walked inside the classroom and picked up the broom and map in both of his hands respectively. was he supposed to mop first or broom? or should he wipe tables? or clean the blackboard?

wait a second, wasn't this punishment a bit harsh? haruto just skipped one class. but no, haruto HAD to do this. he was a normal student so cleaning was no big deal at all.

wait, how should he wet the mop? pour some water on the mop?

"HAHAHAH"

haruto flinched, startled by the sudden sound. he turned around and say junkyu cackling like some evil duck.

rolling his eyes, haruto said, "if you wanna cackle like ursula, please return to your classroom."

junkyu blinked. "ursula who?"

haruto blinked in return. "what? wait...don't tell me. you haven't watched the little mermaid?"