Chapter 29

"Well.. Her name" Derek says pointing towards the girl Sheriff is holding "is Claudia. "

Noah tears up as he hears the name and so does Stiles making them both smile at the werewolf. Noah looks down at the baby whose eyes are closed. "Hello Claudia, you're so beautiful."

Stiles looks towards the baby carried by Melissa. "Her name is Talia," he says smiling up at his mate who was smiling down at him with watery eyes.

They look towards the last girl who Isaac was carrying. "Her name is Brooklyn."

"Brooklyn?" Malia asks. "Why?"

"Brooklyn doesn't just mean the city. It means a running stream. It was beside a stream where I saw a strong independent Stiles. I saw him hold his ground on a rabid wolf. It was the moment I had finally decided, I was finally sure, to spend the rest of my life with you. That's why I'm naming her Brooklyn." Derek says smiling at his mate.

"Awwwwwwww," the girls say cutey eyed at the two. Stiles smiled up at Derek, he got why Derek was unsure. It was for his safety because the pack at the time had still known he was human. The other thing was if Derek was ever worthy for love again.

They say you fall in love three times. Stiles, he was Derek's third love. They found each other without having to look for the other. The love found them. And they were grateful.

"And what about this little fella," Lydia says cooing at the baby in her arms.

"Well. We'll name him what you called him. Lucky, " Stiles says winking at Lydia.

Lydia's eyes widened, she felt happy in a surprised way. Her heartfelt emotion towards the boy had led to his name.

"Well at least that could be his middle name because I can already hear him nagging for his name to be changed."

Everyone laughed at the idea. They could all picture a boy complaining about his name to be changed, probably because it doesn't go with his situation. Unlucky.

"I know what name we should put as his first name," Derek says smiling. Stiles saw his smile and knew exactly what he was thinking about. He loved the idea. "Let's name him Alan."

Deaton looks up surprised. The boy was getting named after him. He felt multiple emotions surging through him. Pride, happiness and sadness. However, since Deaton was Deaton. He doesn't show emotion but just simply smiled and thanked the two.

"Aaaannnd. Since Stiles called for a surprise. I think we should let this meet live up to its name," Stiles stares confusingly towards his sourwolf who was now holding his arms.

"Stiles Stilinski. I don't want to say your actual first name because I know how you don't like it." Stiles laughs lightly at his mate. "I felt so pissed the first time meeting you, but you proved me wrong of what I should have felt. You're so smart, talented, brave, annoying and can't seem to stop moving like how your leg is moving right now because you're nervous," Stiles stops from shaking his leg making everyone laugh.

"Those are the things I love about you Stiles. I don't want you to change anything. I fell in love with that so don't change that. When I saw you take on that wolf in the forest, I could help but think 'wow, he's really proved everyone wrong and I love him.' Stiles, we've gone through so much. We have kids. Which leads to me asking this very important question," Derek says getting down on one knee and fishing out the box, opening it revealing a beautiful silver ring laced around with gold that looked at vines with the inside engraved with 'I Love You'.

Everyone gasps at the sight

Everyone gasps at the sight. The girls put a hand over their chest, touched by the love gesture currently taking place.

"Stiles, will you make this sourwolf be a sweet happywolf and marry me?"

Most proposees would put their hands over their mouths, gasp and cry but not Stiles. He was just staring at Derek with his mouth wide open that it would've been possible for a fly to go in and come out like three times.

Stiles then kneels down beside Derek smiling at him with Derek staring back. "Der, I just have one thing to ask. Why did it take so damn long?"

Everyone couldn't help but laugh at the response. Stiles then nods to Derek who then puts the ring on Stiles's finger, beefing with a sweet passionate kiss.

Everyone congratulates them with the girls all surrounding Stiles like bees to their queen staring at the ring in awe.

Noah gives the baby Claudia to Mrs Nakamura while he walks up beside Derek. "I have no doubt in my heart that you two will keep each other happy because that's what you both do. Thank you Derek, for making my son happy."

"Thank you Sheriff for raising such an brilliant son," Derek says. They both hug each other patting each other on the back.

Liam was now holding on to Alan, smiling at him in a cute dumb way. Alan curled his fingers around Liam's pointer finger making Liam beam with happiness. Liam then looks up to Derek and Stiles who were now standing next to each other with a look that said 'Mom and Dad look at baby'.

The couple smile at everyone. Then they look towards each other. Whatever the world may bring, they were sure to handle it with ease because they had power, family but most importantly, love.

The two lean in again for a kiss that was rare as a flower made out of diamonds.