Chapter 2

"Where the hell is he?! Doesn't he know what time it is? " Derek shouts making the pack members shift with fear.

Everyone was at the loft. Scott, Isaac, Lydia, Jackson, Ethan, Danny, Malia, Kira and even Peter. Now all that was left was Stiles, it was almost 8pm and Stiles wasn't there yet.

"Derek calm down" the beta said softly trying to calm down the alpha. With those words he earned a slap across the face from Derek.

"Don't tell me to calm down Scott. He should've been here a long time ago"

After saying that the loft door opens with Stiles hurrying inside.

"Hey guys sorry I'm la-" his sentence was cut short with Derek pushing him up against the wall.

"If you're ever late again, I will rip your throat out-"

"With your teeth, yeah sure" Stiles finishes brushing Derek aside not caring about how he just made Derek even more furious cause he didn't acknowledge the threat made. As he should.

"Did I miss anything?"

"No cause we were waiting for you" Lydia replies.

"Wow, can't believe you guys would actually wait for me"

"Why's that?" Isaac asks.

"Well, cause I'm human and I don't feel like I'm a part of this pack at all"

"Bro, you are a part this pack, you've helped this pack in ways another person or werewolf can't. You even have your small kit that has my inhaler, eventhough I don't need it anymore".

"Umm, hello? You never actually know when you might need it. I mean who knows maybe there's a supernatural that can take your werewolf abilities and you're back to where you were"

Lydia adds in this time "Stiles you're so caring, and you are important, supernatural or not"

"Oh my gosh that's so sweet" Stiles says with a sarcastic touched expression with his hand on his chest.

"We're serious Stiles" Isaac adds "To me you're like a mother cause you're very caring. Something I've never experienced till I became a werewolf, well mostly because you are there"

This time stiles does have a touched expression because he knows about Isaac's abuse from his father, which always makes him pissed and wishes he had been a fox sooner so that he can magic torture that Abusive Lahey ass.

I mean there's no way that man's innocent. He deserved to die, no, he deserved a torturous, painful death.

Scratches from a kanima? That's nothing compared to what Stiles is thinking.

He always cares alot about Isaac, and now with his fox, Isaac feels like his own kit.

"Ok that's enough feelings for today, let's get on with this evening shall we? "

He says that not to embarrass Derek (eventhough he wanted to) who's face just softened at the words of his pack on how they see Stiles. And with that Derek is also able to reflect on whatever Stiles had done for the pack, and no one can replace him for all the things he has done.

Everyone gathers on the blanket-filled floor with pillows. Everyone with their partners. Ethan and Danny, Lydia and Jackson, Scott and Isaac with Malia and Kira. Stiles sat close to Scott while Derek sat on the big couch overlooking all of them like the alpha he is, while Peter just sits on a chair far from everyone.

After the star wars movie (which Stiles obviously picked and everyone had to comply cause no one was going to win that argument).

Everyone started to drift off to sleep. Isaac lay on Scott's arm turned towards his boyfriend. With Allison gone, the two found comfort in one another which sparked into something bigger. When everyone found out, Stiles wasn't surprised cause he had seen points here and there but let them figure it out on their own. He just simply shouted "YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!"

Danny spooned Ethan, Jackson cuddled Lydia while Malia and Kira laid face to face to each other with their arms crossing one another.

Peter had slowly made his way out of the loft to got to his apartment trying not to disturb the sleeping figures.

Everyone was asleep. All except Stiles.

He had forgotten the most important thing.

His pillow.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one darlings😊