Chapter 24

Interrogation with the wendigo went better then expected. He said that he was unable to control his hunger for flesh. He was scared that he would hurt anyone but was unable to stop himself. He was living all alone in the streets. No family. And he wanted to stay that way. The pack gave him supplies to help him and also warned him not to harm anyone or he'll be put down. With that said he left, and never returned.

Liam on the other hand fit in perfectly, but he never left Stiles's side. He was always trying to find a way to be next to Stiles, or Isaac. To him Isaac was his big brother which was sweet. We helped him control his shift during the full moon, everyone was there and he was glad. No-one had supported him they way we did, other than his best friend Mason he said.

~Stiles~
Two months had passed by in a jiffy. We were checking on the genders on Saturday, that's tomorrow. There was no baby bump but I could still feel them. I haven't shifted to my fox form in a long while, but I plan to.

~3rd~
Everyone spent the night at the loft. The kids in the living room all cuddled up with their pairs while Liam lay close to Isaac and Scott.

Derek and Stiles were sleeping in their bedroom, cuddled up against each other. They're sleep was halted by a cute call from the end of the bed.

"Mom? You awake?" Liam calls whisperingly from the end of the bed.

Stiles turns to the call breaking away from the embrace. "Liam is everything alright?"

"Can I sleep here with you and dad?"

"Why?"

"So I can protect you. And also maybe my little siblings are going to be born tonight so I have to stay close to you."

"Liam I'm not due for another month," Stiles says rolling his eyes knowing the pup just wants to stay beside him.

"Really? Well.. You know you can never be too sure," Liam says shrugging.

Stiles laughs silently shaking his head, moves away from his mate making space in between them and pats on the bed signalling his approval. The pup squeals in excitement and crawls in between his supernatural parents, snuggling and smiling.

Stiles could see his mate's eyes awake and smiling at him, he smiles back. The small pup fell asleep the moment he laid on the bed, snoring lightly, faced upward with his mouth open. So much for protection.

The two couldn't help but chuckle. Stiles moves in closer making Liam turn, whimper and snuggle in Stiles's chest.

Derek extends his arm over the two, embracing them both. Together the two began to close they're eyes. They're minds falling, bodies going numb, as they fall asleep.

When the two woke up they found themselves in a situation. Liam was sleeping faced upward, a leg draped over Stiles's waist while an arm fell across Derek's face. The two rolled their eyes and moved his arm and leg away from them. The little one just grumbled and moved into a fetal position wiggling his way close to Stiles.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast" Derek says rising from the bed, making his way downstairs. Stiles drapes his arm over the youngest pup pulling him closer.

Liam smiles in the touch but was short-lived as the rest of the pack came rushing to the room taking up the space on the bed. Liam grumbles and tries to push them off the bed with his foot. Jackson jumps on top of him with the blanket wrapping him inside it.

They all laugh as Liam screams inside.

"Jackson let go of your brother," Stiles says already tired of them.

They pull off the blanket revealing a huffing sweaty Liam making them laugh even more. Liam pouts at them making Lydia pinch his cheeks.

"We're going crazy over Liam right now. What about when those four are born?" Danny says pondering.

"Oh no. It'll be worse than this," Stiles rubs his face in disappointment making everyone laugh.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Derek calls from downstairs. Everyone walks down to the table to have their breakfast. All settling in their seats with Derek at the top of the table while Stiles sat from it's foot. Everyone waited for Derek to take the first bite, eventhough he's no longer the alpha he's still the father. After Derek was Stiles, then everyone proceeded to eat.

"Okay kids. Today your mother and I will be going to Deaton for a checkup and we will be knowing the genders today," derek tells the pack.

"Cool, can I come?" Liam asks eagerly. Isaac quickly glances at Stiles quickly shaking his head then turning away to hide a smirk.

"No you're going to stay with your bothers and sisters and help clean up the house today, " Stiles says pointing with his fork.

Liam grumbles while Isaac tries his best not to laugh which makes him glance away every now and again between mouthfuls.

After breakfast the couple got ready and drove off to Deaton in Derek's car. The smooth ride calms Stiles, unlike Roscoe who he has to worry about for obvious reasons.

The two enter the clinic with nervousness, wondering what the kids sexes will be.

"Good morning Derek. And to you too Stiles," Stiles gulps a little, the guy's formalities are still creepy.

"Good morning Deaton," the couple greets in response.

Hello my darlings I know it's been so long. Just finished MSTs and a major assignment so I'm yours😊😘