Chapter 28

The couple made their way back to the clinic, sobbing as they slowly walked back. Opening the door they found Deaton waiting for them.

"We would like to see them please," they say with a teary eyed smile. The doctor nods and leads them in.

They came and found the babies in one big incubator. Apparently because the babies were supernaturals they were born in their were-form.

The girls were all wolf pups, all snuggled close together. They all snuggled around one small figure. The boy, he was a fox, laying down, lifeless.

The girls seem to have known, they felt their brother had been lost. The sadness that overtook them despite being new borns was great. So they all curled around the lifeless body.

The couple seeing the sight burst into tears. The tears had mixed feelings, joy for their newborns and sadness for a lost baby.

Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles from behind while Stiles put both hands on the incubator. His cries were loud and painful that the walls echoed his cries and filled the entire clinic.

Deaton looked to the floor, unable to look directly at the couple. Sadness radiated from his body but he was always good and hiding things. Then something caught his eye.

He saw the couple who's heads were bowed to the ground sobbing but there was something else, Stiles's hands were glowing.

He looked towards the incubator to find the three wolf pups staring at the figure they were lying around. It was glowing as well.

Sparks of light spiraled around the room circulating the huddled family. The room shone reflecting the light. Stiles and Derek lifted their eyes to stare in awe at the surroundings.

The light circled them till it got sucked in the lifeless body of the fox baby.

Everyone looked hopefully at him. Waiting for at least a stir of movement. Even the girls anticipated, hoping their brother comes to life. They waited for a little while till they lost all hope.

The girls snuggled into the body again while the couple looked back to the ground. That's when a tiny head popped out from the pile of resting bodies and yelled a big yip like he was saying a big hello.

The couple rejoiced in tears. They were so happy that their child was brought to life. The little wolf pups barked in happiness that they're brother is alive.

Within that moment, Stiles and Deaton began to wonder. How powerful is he? He was able to take and give back a life. Exactly what is he capable of? Right now he doesn't care. He's just happy that his child is alive. All of them. Both of them are happy, and that's enough.

Deaton made some final checkups before releasing them. The pups and kit now in their human baby forms. All snuggled and sleeping. Deaton helped Stiles carry them while Derek drived them to the loft.

Stiles called all the rest of the family to come by the loft for a surprise which included the Sheriff, Melissa, Chris, Mrs Martin and Mr and Mrs Nakamura. They had all been updated about everything, but they didn't know about the death so its another surprise.

The parents arrived at the loft, Chris moving quickly to where Peter was situated which was on his couch. Peter moved out letting his man sit while he lands softly on his lap ignoring the smug smiles on everyone's faces (including yours).

"What brings you guys here?" Isaac asks.

"Stiles called. He told us to come by because there was a surprise." Melissa says moving towards the living room, sitting down.

The pack all look at each other, a little confused. Noah sees the exchanged glances and can't help but point it out.

"Okay it seems like you guys know something we don't. What is it?" Noah says sternly.

"Kira? What are you guys hiding?" Mr Nakamura asks, both parents looking at their daughter knowing she can't lie.

"Well..." Kira looks at the rest of the pack with a look that says 'help me'. Malia quickly moves to her girlfriend and puts an arm around her making her feel less terrified of the expecting looks from the parents.

Kira breathed a sigh of relief when Derek entered the loft. He signalled for everyone to keep quiet. Then entered Stiles and Deaton each carrying two babies.

"Awwwwwwwwwww" the girls cooed at the babies.

"I thought one of them died?" Liam said earning disappointed looks from the pack.

"One of them died?" Noah asks concerned.

"Well... Yes. But apparently I still don't know what my power can do so I brought him back."

Everyone's eyes widened. But that had to be a conversation at another date. Noah and Melissa each took a child carrying them, sitting themselves at the couch.

Liam crawled up to them, smiling at the babies. Jumping around, looking at one baby and another. Isaac carried one while Scott sat by his side.

Lydia carried the boy. "So, you're the one I sensed huh? You're so lucky, so lucky." Jackson smiled, standing behind her.

"Have you named them yet?" Mrs Nakamura asks standing beside Isaac and Scott cooing at the sleeping child.

Derek and Stiles look at each other. "Well, her name...."