Chapter 17

~Derek~
I opened my eyes, it was still dark. Looking down I see Stiles, naked and fast asleep on my chest.

I can't help but smile at him. The knott had already died down and my dick slipped out.

Stiles wakes looking at me smiling. "Hey"

"Hey" I say, my voice all raspy.

"Damn your voice is so sexy"

"You're sexy"

Laughing, he moves in for a kiss and stands up. His naked body, the only thing that fills my eyes, illuminating in the dying moonlight.

I look at him pick up his phone, the screen shining on his face. "It's 4am, we should get going."

Nodding, I stand up and start putting on my clothes. I move closer to Stiles who had already put his clothes on, his scent flooded my nostrils. He smelled of sex, sweet perfume and a hint of adderall. But mostly sex, and me. I loved it when he smelled like me, now no one can touch him.

Getting out of the house we make our way for the loft. Once we reach, Stiles stops outside his jeep. I look at him questioningly, he looks at me softly, pecks me on the lips and gets inside.

"I'll explain to the kids at school" he says starting up the car making it roar to life.

"You're going to explain to the kids about us having-"

"Oh god no" he exclaims making the both of us laugh. "I'll see you later ok? "

"Ok" leaning in through the window I give him a last kiss before he drives off through the dark chilly morning.

Entering the loft I see the kids are all cuddled up in blankets in the living room. Not wanting to wake them up yet since its just 4:30, I go upstairs to shower.

I have a cold shower because hot showers make me feel stuffy. I take my time, the cold chilly water hit my head and flowed down my body making me love the cold water even more.

I felt sad at not having Stiles's scent on me anymore. I quickly dried myself after the bath, put on a black shirt with grey sweatpants. Looking at the time which was now 5am, I make my way down to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for the pack.

I set the table first so that I can just serve the food with ease. I cook bacon and eggs while readying the cereal box and milk on the table.

They must have smelled the sweet aroma of food because when I turned around I saw them all up, sniffing the room.

All of them greet me a sleepy 'good morning' and settle while they all waited for me to sit with them. I quickly take the first bite enabling them to start eating.

There was total silence. The only thing that can be heard was the munching of food and the clatter of spoons on plates. Isaac was the first to break the quietness.

"So, how's mom?" Isaac asks eagerly, of course he'll ask he's his mom's pet.

"Don't worry, he's fine. He'll explain everything when he meets you in school."

"Ok" Isaac exclaims, happily drinking his juice.

"OK guys you better get ready its 6:30. Bath in twos to make it faster. Remember no sex in my bathroom" I say seriously, my eyes so fixed on them it could literally burn their soul.

"Can't promise" Danny chimes from his seat, smirking at Ethan who was sitting opposite him.

"It's either that or I'm forcing you to bath in toilet water" I say making Danny gulp and gag at the same time, which was surprising by the way. "OK now go hurry!"

All of them quickly make their way to the bathroom with Malia and Kira showering first.

I shuffle my way back to the kitchen, clearing the empty plates.

Everyone got ready by 7:30, I gave them lunch money and bid them goodbye as they drove off to school.

I walk back to the loft to find their bedding still tossed all over the sitting room.

Kids.

I fold all the beddings and take them up to Isaac's room, putting it properly in his closet as it was big enough to hold the spare blankets and pillows.

Looking around Isaac's room, I see it's chaotic eventhough it hasn't been touched for the weekend.

Kids.

I quickly tidy up his room putting everything in its place. While picking up his pants something falls. But the pants weren't his though, they were Scott's, picking up the fallen item, my head shakes in amusement. It was a packet of condom.

Kids.

Would this happen if Stiles and I have kids? Well he's a man so he won't be able to have kids, we would just adopt if we want to.

But I can't shake the thought. Would he be able to have children?