Chapter 12

~Stiles~
I blink my eyes open, everything seems blurry at first then my vision starts to settle.

I'm in some sort of room, four concrete walls surrounding me with a giant metal door at the end of the room . The only light coming in the room was from a little window that was about 20 feet high, but that light was escaping. That's when I knew, it's getting dark.

I try to move to the door when something yanks me back. I turn to see that my hands were handcuffed to these big chains that were lached to a metal pipe in the wall.

Oh this is gonna be so easy to escape from.

I tug and pull to break the chains or even try to break away my hands to break the cuffs but nothing happens. I also realise something, I feel so weak. My knees are knocking so bad that I'm even surprised that I'm still able to stand.

Then i feel something crawling down to my mouth from my nose. Ugh damn boogers. I wipe my nose with my elbow when something catches my eye, the color is different, it's black.

I didn't care, I kept tugging on the chains but the more I pull the weaker I get, then I was startled when a voice spoke from behind me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, I poisoned you with foxglove. It's like wolfsbane for werefoxes but stronger. The more you struggle the weaker you get. "

I can't see who it is, the darkness covers his entire body cloaking him. How did I not hear the door open?

This voice it sounds so familiar, too familiar and yet I can't seem to put my finger on it. It sounds frail and raspy like- oh no.

The man steps from the shadows, the little light shines on him.

"Hello Stiles" says Gérard. "I've been meaning to see you"

"You know usually when you want to see someone you give them a call or pass a message to let them know that you wanna see them"

Gérard laughs which scares me because he throws his head back showing his teeth, he might not be supernatural but that old man's canines were too sharp for a human. Maybe he sharpened them? Eesh.

He moves closer towards me making me shift back a little bit. Hell, this man might be old but damn he attacks when you least expect it.

Which breaks me out of my thoughts because next thing I know I fling down to the floor sputtering black liquid. Ugh, disgusting.

"What are you gonna do with me?"

"Oh Stiles, I have a werefox, one of the rarest supernatural creatures to ever exist. Not only will you be a good bid but you will be a good bait for your werewolf friends. Killing them, eliminating the Hale bloodline will be a good achievement" he says grinning.

"They're gonna beat you. You'll lose, you always will" he slaps me across the face turning my cheek red. He smirks devilishly. .

"Oh Stiles, you should've known me by now. I always have a plan" he calls two other hunters, both males. They're both big, they unlock my cuffs, pick me up by the shoulders and drag me to another room.

This room is darker than the other one. They throw me in making me flop onto the floor with a hard thud. I clench my side, twisting in pain.

They smile, walk out the door and lock it. It's not so bad.

That's when I hear something shuffling from the other end of the room.

~Derek~
We followed Stiles's scent to the forest until we come across a clearing. There was an old burned down concrete house.

I signal for the pack to surround the place, we stalk the around the house ensuring there isn't any one outside.

Danny quickly climbs a tree, readying his crossbow. The rest of the pack move closer towards the house. I was almost to the front door when Danny yells from his tree.

"DAD LOOK OUT!!"

A felt something heavy hit me on my left side. With a quick glance I see the pack is now fighting hunters who seem to be spawning from the trees.

It was an ambush.

~Stiles~
"Hello?" I call out to the other side of the room. "Who's there?"

"Hello?" a voice says weakly. It was a voice of a man. "My name is Jason"

"Hey Jason, I'm Stiles. How long have you been here"

"You have to get out of here" he tells me.

"Yeah don't worry we both will, my pack-"

"NO you don't understand, you have to get out of this room"

"Jason what are you talking about?"

"I'm a werewolf-"

I'm a werefox, it's ok-

"NO! JUST LISTEN!" he yells, his eyes glowing it's beta yellow. However there seems something off about him.

I didn't have to listen, this guy was giving me death vibes. I bang loudly at the metal door.

One of the guys opens it and pushes me to the ground. What the heck is it with these guys and a person being pushed to the ground? Maybe they fell on the ground when they were born who knows.

Gérard enters the room smiling. "What's the matter Stiles?" he turns on the light from the other side of the room revealing the entire figure of Jason.

He was dirty, lost alot of weight but still has some muscle. His arms were chained to the wall making him lean forward on his knees. He tugs and pulls.

" I see you two are getting acquainted."

"What did you do to him?" I ask leaning against the wall in fear.

"It's not what I did to him Stiles. It's what I didn't, " if this old man speaks confusing bitch one more time I swear.

"Jason here" he says ruffling the man's blonde hair that reaches his neck, making it fall sweatily on his face. "Hasn't experienced the full moon for a really long time."

Oh shit.