Chapter 30

One month had passed. The babies were growing pretty fast. The wedding was coming up. Everything had to be perfect as Lydia says.

Mrs Martin and Lydia took care of the wedding plans while the rest of the pack helped in either patrolling or taking care of the babies with the couple. Malia opted for patrolling non stop because diapers disgust her.

The babies weren't a hassle compared to other babies eventhough there's four of them. They were quite easy to handle. The parents of the pack just taught them for a bit until they got the hang of it, now they're taking care of the children with ease.

The day of the wedding came. Both of them felt nervous, unable to see each other since it will be badluck. The girls made final checks for Stiles while the guys with Derek.

Lydia quickly takes a picture of Stiles before the wedding just to capture his stunning looks.

Noah then comes inside and almost bursts out in tears as soon as he saw his son

Noah then comes inside and almost bursts out in tears as soon as he saw his son. "If only your mother were here to see this."

"She is." The two hug each other that could almost last a lifetime before walking hand in hand out to the aisle.

Derek was so nervous at this point.

Scott being the best man reassures him not to worry about anything

Scott being the best man reassures him not to worry about anything. Everything was going to be alright. They wait by the alter and then the doors open revealing a beautiful handsome stunning Stiles walking hand in hand with his father down the aisle.

Derek couldn't hold himself at this point. Tears fell from his eyes. All what they've gone through has led to this. It couldn't have been better, this, this was perfect. The best. Set in the outskirts of the forest, this was so them.

Stiles then gave his dad a last hug  with a few shed tears before being given to his mate

Stiles then gave his dad a last hug  with a few shed tears before being given to his mate. Derek mouthed to Stiles "You look stunningly beautiful" to which Stiles mouthed back "so do you, well handsome." The two smiled trying to hold back a slight laugh.

The babies also attended the wedding carried by the family. The theme being black and white they also had their attire.

The priest then proceeded with the formalities of the wedding talking about how love is such a precious thing to have and that you don't find it but it finds you

The priest then proceeded with the formalities of the wedding talking about how love is such a precious thing to have and that you don't find it but it finds you. A few of Liam's snores and vows later the priest then allows the couple to put rings on each other.And then the famous words in weddings were then said.

"Do you M- Mi-."

"Stiles is fine," Stiles tells the priest.

"Do you Stiles Stilinski take Derek Hale to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Derek Hale take Stiles Stilinski to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And now by the power vested in me I now pronounce you as one. You may kiss your partner."

Loud cheers came from the crowd. Mostly from Liam who was literally jumping around like a happy puppy. The babies shook their hands in happiness, smiling.

The two looked out to everyone. It was just their family and friends. Everyone who was a part of their pack and those who were allies attended the wedding. Satomi and her pack was here. Liam's best friend Mason also attended, Coach Finstock also did too. Everyone was here.

This was the best. Those who lost a family gained a new one. Those who were lost found their way. Those who were in the way were dealt with. Nothing can overcome this pack. They are untouchable.

They are powerful.

Derek and Stiles might have lost people in their lives, but they found each other in return. They found love. And that is something endless.

And to think this all started when Stiles forgot his pillow. He was thankful he did. Speaking of, where is it anyways? Never mind. He's got a better one.

THE END

I just want to take this time to thank everyone for reading and voting. I didn't expect this to go the way it did. Love you all so much. Don't worry this won't be the end of me😘🥰. I might make a second book so stay tuned.