Toru giggled as she watched her go through it. " A lot of hero stuff. Oh look at his YouTube! I want to see what kind of recommendations he might have!" Toru suggested and Mina couldn't agree more.

"Ugh just more hero stuff. Seriously?! This is...hm? Oh look at this!" She pointed at a video that was definitely going to cause drama.

"Oh Mina you naughty girl! I'm sure you're thinking exactly what I'm thinking!" Toru giggled some more as she thought was Mina was thinking.

"You know it! Copy and paste. Scroll to Uraraka contact. Send. Delete it from this end. And now we experience the magic!" She set the phone down and she and Toru sneaked off to watch the fun.

Just a minute ago Izuku arrived back with the soap. " Here you are Uraraka" He handed it off to her.

"Thank you Deku! She added it into the machine and pressed a button activating it.

" I'm always glad to help!" He really was.

" Well I am expecting my parents to send me a messages I'm going to get my phone. It won't take too long for the clothes to finish, and I'll be back and we can talk a bit." She suggested to him.

"I would like that!" He was always down to have a nice chat with her.

"Be right back than" She left towards her room for her phone. It didn't charge right over the night so she had it charging for the last few hours. When she got it she noticed that she had a message from Izuku.

' Hm weird. It was sent just minutes ago. Did h forgot something? Oh it's a link" She stood outside her phone and clicked on it. It was a video with several funny shorts, a few of which have her a good chuckle.

"Hey Ochako what are you laughing at?" Asui asked walking down the hallway holding a trash bag.

"Deku sent me a funny video. Here look" She handed Asui her phone after she set the bag down. She also laughed a bit but then the noticed something.

"Um Ochako...you said Midoryia sent you this correct?" Asui asked very surprised by what she was seeing.

" Well I never really thought he had much comedy in him though he tends to have a few funny moments, like that ugly face his has-

" I'm not talking about the video itself. I'm talking about the title" She handed the phone back so she could see what she meant

" Title? What's wrong with the- OH...MY... GLOB!" She nearly dropped her phone in shock.

The title read: Send to your crush.

Izuku leaned on the wall getting a bit worried, she left nearly ten minutes ago yet she hasn't came back.

' Oh no! What if she's creeped out by doing clothes in front of a guy?! I mean it's understandable, I think a lot of people would be uncomfortable with someone of the opposite sex near their underwear...' He had no idea on how to feel about what he was thinking.

His nerves quickly went away when he saw Ochako was walking towards him with her hands on her heart.

"Uraraka are you alright? You took awhile to get your p-

"How long?" She whispered so quietly that Izuku didn't understand what she just said.

" What was that?" Izuku asked not hearing her.

"How long have you liked me?" Ochako couldn't look at him and her question took Izuku by surprise.

"W-what!?" He started to turn red. ' How the heck did she figure that out!?' He thought as he panicked inside.

She walked closer to him still not looking up at the green boy who was actually more of a red boy by now.

'What do I do!? I-i didn't expect her to figure this out and I didn't plan on telling her either!...I guess now's a good time as any' He thought in his head and he took a deep breath.

"I guess for awhile now..." He blushed even more, this was a very awkward conversation and it just started.

"So it's true... well I like you too Deku" Ochako felt a huge weight come off her shoulders now that she knew for sure that he liked her and now that she let her own feelings be known.

"R-really? You like me as well?" Part of him wanted to scream out in joy, but that would be weird.

"I do indeed. And look I'm not good at confessions or this kind of thing and I've never had a boyfriend before, but d-do you want to go out?" The brunette asked her now known crush.

"Y-yes I would love that!" He had no objections.

"Good that's a relief...But you know Deku I gotta say it's a weird way to confess your feelings to someone the way you did. Kinda cheesy" She hoped that didn't sound greedy, she considered herself lucky that he  did like her.

But Izuku raised his eyebrows not understanding what she meant by that.

"Confess my feelings? What do you mean?" He asked very lost.

Ochako took her phone out and swiped to her messages." See? I got a message of a link from you that lead to a video titled : Send to your crush" She explained but that only made things even more confusing for our green protagonist.

"I didn't send that!" He  instantly thought of Bakugo messing with them.

"W-what?! You mean that I came down here and said all that without you actually confessing!" She really dodged a bullet there, would have been awkward if he didn't like her.

" Actually come to think of it." He checked his front and back pockets but his phone didn't turn up in any of them. " I don't even know where my phone is!" He doubled check to make sure but they weren't there.

" It's alright Deku. Let's just think. When did you have it last, retrace your steps" She calmy said to help him out.

" I had it when we got the list and I came straight here. And the only time I left here was when I had to go...get...the soap..." It started to come to his mind.

Ochako than realized what happened as well.

"Mina!" The two said together and ran to the kitchen to find her and Toru laughing to themselves like a bunch of school girls.

" MINA! WHAT THE HECK!?" Ochako yelled at her alien friend.

" Aw c'mon you two it was a harmless, actually it seems pretty helpful, joke is all." Mina couldn't contain her laugh.

" You should thank her honestly! Now you two now how you feel about one another" The invisible woman rose to the defense of Mina.

" Hm. I guess she does have a point" Izuku put a hand on his head.

" Hm yeah I guess...I still say we get her regardless!" Ochako got fired up for payback.

Izuku smiled at Mina. " Sounds good to me" He cracked his knuckles.

Mina bolted from the kitchen with Izuku and Ochako in pursuit.