The sword lights from the fight flashed continuously for a full ten seconds, covering both their figures.

Nobody dared to breathe!

Male commentator: "Let's take a look at these dynamic statistics! Tower's long sword is able to effectively block 20% of Lord Four's two-handed attacks. This is already extremely, extremely impressive! Lord Four is on average making seven consecutive strikes per second!"

Female commentator: "If not for this 20%, the health recovery rate of his light form would be unable to keep up! Currently, the two of them seem to be maintaining a delicate balance, allowing Tower to keep his health fluctuating at around 10% and stay alive!"

Knife fighting at this speed was already the peak of close combat fighting.

The audience had gone wild on the public screen: "My god! A high-speed camera might be able to record it all, but I can't motherf*cking see it clearly!" "Do you dare to replay it at 0.5 speed?! Do you dare?!"

.

The onlookers could tell that the speed of their knife combat was extremely shocking, but Tower, who was experiencing it in person, was even more terrified!

Fast, too fast! He had to focus his entire mind on the knife lights in front of him.

Tower had a hunch that if he was distracted for even 0.01 seconds, he would immediately be caught up in a storm of attacks and not even his bones would be left.

So, he simply couldn't afford to be distracted with anything else, let alone try to find the opportunity to use his skills and attempt to break out of this deadlock when failure would only result in his death.

He fought and retreated, like a ship that couldn't withstand the storm.

Right then, he suddenly felt that the rhythm of Tyron's knife lights had changed. This time, Tyron attacked with his elbow after using his dagger.

--Damn it, it appeared that he'd been pushed to the edge of the altar!

There was a snapping sound inside Tower's heart, and in the next moment, he took an unsteady step back when his center of gravity became unstable. His next step after that landed on empty air and he fell off the upper level of the altar!

Male commentator: "Will he fall down?!!!"

Female commentator: "For a player like Tower, one mistake is already enough!"

.

That's right. Tower only experienced a brief moment of panic.

He quickly pulled out his spear gun in midair and was ready to seize his last chance by stabbing the gun into the lower level of the altar to save himself from falling.

But it was at this point that Tyron's figure appeared in front of his eyes--

Tyron's figure obscured the light from the sky, and from Tower's point of view, it was like the devil's shadow as it appeared from high above.

The male commentator slapped the table and shouted, "Lord Four jumped after him! Oh! My! God!"

Female commentator: "He's not leaving Tower any opportunities! He has no way to live! Lord Four has forced him to continue fighting in mid-air! Ah!"

They were tens of thousands of feet in the air!

They plummeted through the sea of clouds--

Tower no longer had a chance to recover from the fall, so he resolutely pulled out his long sword and prepared to face Tyron once again!

The two of them, one on top and the other beneath, long sword to short sword and dagger, resumed their flurry of blade attacks.