054

Hwasang's point of view

Every Saturday night I go to help out at my mother's hospital for a few hours along with Cheri. Ten has no mercy on us once so ever, he treats us like we're already interns.

Cheri and I stop for a second to catch our breath and he shakes his head.

Ten: Weak, this is only hour five and you're trying to tap out on me already?
Cheri We're fine, we're fine. Can we pause for lunch though?
Ten: Oh sure, you can eat a sandwich while your patient is dying two floors up.

"LEECHAIYAPORNKUL! LET THEM KIDS EAT!"

He flinches at my Godmother's tone ringing from down the hallway. She has on her oversized hoodie and bag getting ready to leave for the night.

Ten: I'm giving them the same treatment you gave YangYang when he first started.
Aunt Santan: YangYang was already out of college, remember?
Ten: That's true, fine. Take a hour lunch.

His beeper goes off.

Ten: I'll check on you guys later.

He runs off down the hallway.

Aunt Santana: Dealing with Ten you guys will have the proper self discipline training.
Me: Auntie he's crazy!

She laughs.

Aunt Santana: He sees potential in you two. I'm headed home for the night, if you run into your big headed momma tell her to call me in the morning.
Me: Want me to walk you to your car? It's pretty late.

She shakes her head.

Aunt Santana: Shownu is driving, have a good night love. You too Cheri.

Cheri and I make our way to the cafeteria. We shamelessly order double cheeseburgers, curly fries and milkshakes. Healthy food was not an option, any normal hospital wouldn't have milkshakes but this is my mom we're talking about.

Cheri: How's everything? It's been a while since we've talked like this.
Me: Pretty good, no complaints. You?
Cheri: Same.

I notice the promise ring on their finger and smile.

Me: A gift from Beomgyu?
Cheri: Yes. I'm not sure when it happened but I fell for him easily.
Me: He's a good guy, I can see why.
Cheri: How's Hana?
Me: She's great, I'm still getting use to the whole relationship thing but overall she's amazing.

That hour seemed to fly by because the next thing I know we're back patrolling the halls with Ten. This man has not stopped to take a breath yet. Finally we cross paths with my mother who looks like she's bleeding red bull and coffee.

Mom: There was a naked dementia patient running around for a half hour. He was quick and there was nothing but balls and dick swinging.
Me: Ew mom!

She waves her hand.

Mom: I couldn't find his nurse anywhere, that took the rest of my energy. I'm heading out in a hour, Ten you should do the same. You've been here with me since this morning.

He shakes his head.

Ten: You know me Cina, I can push through my limits.
Mom: Aht aht, you have to listen to your boss. If you don't I'm sending YangYang over here.
Ten: On second thought breakfast and a nap sounds lovely.

__

Lex's point of view

I love when Keeho slips into his little space, it shows me that he trusts me enough to relax and distress. He's laying on my bedroom floor watching cartoons while I bullshit this essay. A few days ago Rin put together a picnic with all the girls and let me just say, awkward.

Jisoo and I didn't say anything to each other for a solid hour. However Jennie is her father's daughter so she got sick of the shit, real fast. Jisoo put it all out on the table about how she felt awful for the way she did the twins.

We explained to her that she has to move on because the twins forgave her. Kid shit, we do a lot of weird things when we're kids. It's not an excuse to play with people's feelings and that's a lesson we all learned. Irregardless I'm happy we're on good terms now.

Rosé and Rin also exchanged words. Rin is usually a sweetheart that can do no wrong but when them dark impulses take over you better run.

Keeho yawns before climbing onto my bed completely ignoring my laptop. He pushes it out of my lap and lays his head in it. I run my hands through his hair and he smiles.

Keeho: You're so pretty Lexie.
Me: Thank you babes.

He giggles cutely.

Me: Sleepy?

He nods, his eyes slowly fluttering closed.

I remember being younger and practically stalking him. Well not stalking but let's just say I was Hinata and he was Naruto. In the friend group I'm always the one girl whose looked at as one of the guys because of my demeanor.

Being the mom-friend of  the group didn't help either.

So him being mines is a miracle in itself. I lean down kissing his cheek lightly.

__

a few more chapters and then we'll be done. a final end to our favorite series, AND I KNOW I SAY THAT A LOT LMAO BUT ITS TRUE THIS TIME.

all good thing eventually has to come to an end.

i feel like the harry potter series at this point.