033

Hwasang's point of view

All three of my parents scream at the same time when they see me laying spaced out on their couch.

Dad: I thought you went home to your house.
Me: You guys know I'm not a virgin right?

My mom clutches her pearl necklace.

Stepdad: Oh I'm too tired for this. You broke into our house to tell us that?
Dad: I'm too young to be a grandfather, so you..-

I sit up sighing.

Me: It's not that, I always use protection.

My dads look at my mom who looks like she's going to faint at any second. They escort her to a chair to sit down.

Me: I've never liked a girl, like genuinely had a crush on anyone. Sure they're pretty and sex feels nice.
Stepdad: Please stop being so honest your mother is still buffering.

I nod.

Me: Am I broken? I want to love and I want to be able to be in a relationship. I mean look at Aunt Santana! She fell in love with seven people and I can't even get one.

My dad smiles sadly.

Dad: It's okay, I was the same way once. Then I met your goofy mother.
Stepdad: On an app, how romantic.
Dad: Shut up.
Stepdad: We met in the rain.
Dad: How kdrama-ish.

My mom finally gathers her words.

Mom: Is this about the girl you were with? I seen her crying after you left.
Me: Yeah, she cried because I hurt her I think.
Mom: You think?

I nod.

Me: But I don't get it, whenever I do certain things with these girls I let them know they aren't the only ones and I don't like relationships. Knowing this they still pursue me so why am I the bad guy?

And most of all why do I feel so guilty?

Stepdad: When you were younger you'd binge on cheese balls. I told you one day to slow down or you'd get a stomachache. Hearing that warning you still decided to eat and a little later you got sick.

My mom laughs.

Mom: You puked.
Dad: Cheesy throw up everywhere.
Stepdad: Unfortunately it doesn't matter what you say sometimes, people can't control their emotions. They know what you said but don't care.

He slides my mom's heels off.

Stepdad: You're not a bad guy. You just need to slow down a bit. The girl at the party seemed sweet, are you... involved with her?
Me: I was, probably not anymore because she caught me involving someone else.

Their faces drop.

Mom: So now what? How are you going to fix this? After all she was your date there so leaving her to hump around is in fact rude.
Me: I know right.
Dad: Do you like her?

I shrug.

Me: She's cute.
Stepdad: No romantic feelings for her at all?
Mom: If she was with another guy would it bother you?
Me: I don't think so. As long as she's not having sex with him, because she belongs to me in that aspect.

My mom puts her hair in a ponytail.

Mom: Ima' kill him.

I dash off the couch and out the back door to the garden and she's right behind me.

__

Rose's point of view

Jisoo and I give Hana a tissue to wipe her face. She's a crying mess. The bathroom door opens and in walks Ani, the worse possible time. Her and Hana make eye contact.

Ani: What's wrong?

Is she serious? Judging from her face she's deadass.

Jisoo: She's upset you and Hwasang were uh, doing the devils tango.

I facepalm, way too go Ji.

Ani: Do you like Hwasang?

Hana tries to pull herself together but fails miserably.

Hana: Yes.
Ani: Oh, that's all you had to say. I won't fuck him again.

She's just like her dad I swear.

Ani: I'm not perfect but I don't believe in breaking the girl code. Although I do have to warn you if you're going to crush on him you have to be patient. That man has no idea how to love. Which is funny when you look at his surroundings because it's nothing but love.

This is true.

Ani: I'm sorry.
Hana: It's okay.
Ani: Where is he now?
Jisoo: Jennie said he left and apparently so did his parents.

Huh?

Me: Aren't we here for Mr.Yeosang though?
Jisoo: Girl I don't know what's happening anymore.

Hajoon walks over making Jisoo put up her guard. We've been slowly talking the pass few days and I don't hate him as much as I use to.

Hajoon: Mom asked are you ready?
Me: Yeah, let me just finish up.

Hajoon looks at Hana.

Hajoon: You're that waitress from the diner! Why are you crying?
Me: Long story.

They all nod.

____

y'all remember how much of a mess cina and seonghwa use to be. so you gotta be patient with hwasang,, lmao