015

Rin's point of view

My mom is working late tonight so I decided to invite Wonnie over and cook his favorite dish, spaghetti. If he's ever mad at you the quickest way to earn his forgiveness is to make a pot of spaghetti with garlic bread.

Once the doorbell goes off I pull off the chef apron and run to open the door. He's been over plenty of times and I've seen him plenty of times so why do I feel so shy.

He has on a loose black t-shirt with matching black sweatpants. My eyes widen as I see the rope chain I got him for his birthday last year. I look down at his right hand to see his favorite rings placed on each finger.

"Earth to Rin?"

I jump, stepping aside to let him in.

Me: I made your favorite! Spaghetti.
Wonnie: What's the occasion?

I shrug innocently.

Me: No occasion I just missed my..-

What is he to me?

Me: I just missed my bestfriend.

That was so lame.

He pets my head before going to the kitchen. I watch as he makes himself and I a plate. Once again I space out and his voice brings me back to reality.

Wonnie: How's your classes?
Me: So far so good, yours?
Wonnie: Good for the most part.

We continue to eat in silence.

Wonnie: What's wrong?
Me: Huh? Nothing, why do you ask?
Wonnie: You've been staring at me for fifteen minutes.
Me: Have I?

Shit.

Wonnie: I call a truth moment.

When Wonnie and I were younger we created a thing called truth moment, true to its name we talk and tell the honest to God truth for a hour. We can't get mad at each other and cannot speak of what we talked about to anyone else.

Me: It's just that..

My words get caught in my throat, I push my food around.

Wonnie: What's wrong? Talk to me.
Me: Are you mad at me?
Wonnie: Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you?
Me: Kissing Hajoon.

He lets out a small ah.

Wonnie: Did he force himself on you?
Me: Of course not!
Wonnie: Were you uncomfortable?
Me: N-no.
Wonnie: Then no I'm not mad, as long as you were okay is all that matters.

He goes back to eating.

Me: So you're not mad about the kiss?
Wonnie: I didn't say I wasn't mad about the kiss. I said I wasn't mad at you.

His eyes darken.

Wonnie: If you wanted someone to kiss, you could've kissed me.

I choke on a noodle.

Me: K-kissed you?

He doesn't say anything else. We finish our dinner and he helps me with the dishes. My mom made chocolate cake yesterday so that was a nice dessert.

The princess and the frog plays on the screen. It's one of my favorite movies so usually I'd be more in tune with it but I can't seem to focus on it.

Me: Daniel?

He hums.

Me: Do you, do you like me?

__

Hwasang's point of view

The two girls stare at each other not saying a word. You see my dad taught me to never be deceitful towards anyone, tell the truth. So here I am telling the truth and everyone wants to act like I did a bad thing.

Kagura: I didn't agree to share you!
Me: I said I had other obligations. Hana understood, but you're not passing the vibe check missy.

She attempts to bite the finger I pointed at her.

Kagura: So I'm suppose to fuck her?
Hana: W-wait I'm not, I never.. I don't..-
Kagura: Spit it out!
Hana: I never been with a girl in that way.

Kagura rolls her eyes.

Me: Are you opposed to it? I'll never make you do anything you're uncomfortable with.
Hana: I wouldn't say I'm opposed to it. I've just never..-

She's cut off by Kagura placing her lips against hers. Hana body tenses up, but the more she gets into it she calms down.

The two girls are lost in their own world as they fall onto my bed. I let them do whatever as I take a seat in the computer chair.

Kagura pulls away to bite Hana's neck. To my surprised Hana begins to tug on Kagura's shirt before pulling it off the braless girl.

Hana hesitantly begins to suck on Kagura's nipples.

Kagura: That feels so good!

Pretty soon the two are naked going at it as if I'm not here. Kagura's face is buried into Hana's pussy. The girl screams as her second orgasm rips through her.

Kagura wiggles her ass in the air.

Kagura: Master? Please.

I shake my head.

Me: This is your playtime my pets. Enjoy.

__

Jennie's point of view

Chenle's neck begins to bleed. The crimson color leaking down his body, painting it like a blank canvas. I lick the warm fluid practically moaning at its taste.

I place my hands on his shoulders as he slams into me. I throw back my head as he constantly hits my g-spot. I claw at his shoulders making a tiny spec of blood appear. I begin to get excited.

He slaps my ass and I begin to bounce on him even faster. My hands tug at his hair as he bites down on my nipple.

Me: Harder baby!

He flips us over so that I'm pinned to the bed, he begins to go so fast I can't keep up, drool starts to leak from my mouth.

Chenle: I'm almost there, are you going to cum from me?

I nod somewhat aware somewhat on the brink of passing out.

Me: I'm cumming!

My body shakes violently he continues to pump in and out, once I squirt he finally cums. We lay there a hot and sweaty mess.

Me: Is your neck okay?
Chenle: It's use to it now baby.
Me: When I get some strength I'll go get you an ice pack.

He shakes his head pulling me towards him.

Chenle: After this nap let's get spicy ramen.

I smile.

____

VOTE

just so I can see what everyone's thinking...

WONNIE AND RIN <3

WONNIE AND ROSÈ <3