035

Hajoon's point of view

Much like the nights prior I didn't sleep well. I'm in a constant state of irritation and anxiety. I'm sure it has to do with this Felix situation but I can't bring myself to approach him.

Leedo told me I need to talk to him, like he did with Keeho. Every time I look at Felix I get flashbacks of Yuki and want to slap Felix all over again.

The first step is admitting it wasn't Felix fault no matter how I try to flip it, I guess it was easier to blame him. Couples fight and break up, whatever happened after was on Yuki's on accord which was a fucking tragedy.

Felix is in the vegetable garden checking on my mother's squash.

Me: Hyung?

He looks at me surprised, yeah well..

Felix: What's up?
Me: Can we talk?

He nods and I sit down to help him. I'm not sure how to start this conversation.

Me: How much did you love him?
Felix: A lot, I wasn't sure about my sexuality but when he confessed my mouth spoke before I could process what was happening.

He picks a tomato placing it in his basket.

Felix: He was the light in my life, I loved Yuki; I always will. However, you're my brother so if I would've known you loved him the way you did I would have turned him down so you wouldn't have to deal with that pain.

I shrug.

Me: Why would you give up happiness for me?
Felix: Because you're my brother. You haven't spoken to me in years, that hurt me to the core because I felt like I lost you and Yuki. Instead of dealing with it I took the first opportunity to go abroad so I didn't have to deal with things in Korea. That was cowardly of me.

Not so much, because I did the same thing shortly after. If he's a coward so am I.

Me: I'm sorry for blaming his death on you.
Felix: I did the same, there were plenty of nights where I kept thinking if that fight didn't happen he'd still be here. The memory of him being in our kitchen making peanut butter and jelly is burned into my mind.

His favorite after school snack.

Felix: I'm sorry, for everything. You needed a shoulder to cry on because not only did you lose your bestfriend you lost your first love.

My throat begins to burn. I did love Yuki but hearing it from Felix's mouth hurts worse than I thought.

Felix: Yuki always worried about you. On days he'd come over to spend time with me he'd ask if you were okay or did you eat. Even if he just seen you at practice or school that day. Make no mistake he loved you Hajoon.

My body begins to shake as tears of lent up anger, frustration, sadness and bitterness begins to flow. Felix wraps his arm around me and I just cry.

__

Rin's point of view

Wonnie runs his hands up and down my bare back. I've been feeling really sick for the pass week. I'm starting to feel bad for being such a burden to him.

Wonnie: Do you want something to drink?

I shake my head pressing my face deeper into his chest, the smell of his cologne comforting me.

Wonnie: What about something to eat?

I shake my head again.

Wonnie: Baby you haven't eaten in two days, that's not okay my love.
Me: I throw up everything I eat.
Wonnie: My Uncle Taeyun has this remedy from his grandmother that'll knock out any sickness.
Me: Really?

He nods.

__

My face turns up at the gooey concoction, this boy is trying to kill me.

Wonnie: I'll pinch your nose while you drink so you don't taste it.
Me: But..-
Wonnie: No buts princess come on.

On the count of three I chug the thick green smoothie. He lets go of my nose once I'm all finish. I cough a bit before calming down to gain my breath.

Me: This aftertaste is terrible.
Wonnie: In about thirty minutes I guarantee you'll be better. Let's go watch the nightmare before christmas.

I grin.

Me: Your favorite movie?

He blushes.

__

for those of you who don't follow me on instagram (so you didn't see the video of me fangirling) at my local book shop i bought a wonho photobook for a dollar!!!