037

Wonnie's point of view

I watch as Keeho throws a fit because Hwasang didn't buy the crayons that come with a sharpener. He woke up in his little space this morning demanding dinosaur shaped pancakes. When Chenle failed to do so that made him even more brattier.

Me: Keeho, I'll buy you the sharpener next time.
Keeho: Fine!

He sits on the floor pouting.

The doorbell rings and this couldn't be a worse enough time for company. Surprisingly, it's Jisoo.

Jisoo: Hey Wonnie, I came to talk to Keeho.
Me: He's not in a talking mood right now.

I point behind me to the brat that's sitting on the floor with his eyes closed. I can't say I'm too thrilled about Jisoo wanting to have a conversation with him.

Kee has been doing good moving on from the Jisoo situation, as well as reconnecting with Leeho. Seeing him get set back would hurt me. He is my brother just like Hwasang so I'm a bit protective over him.

Jisoo: Keeho?

He looks over at her, his eyes widening like a baby deer. He switched back to himself in an instant. His face didn't show anger or happiness.

Keeho: What're you doing here?
Jisoo: I wanted to talk. Can you step outside for a bit?

We exchange looks and he sighs.

___

Keeho's point of view

Jisoo and I stand outside on the porch, she initiated this class conversation but is still silent. She looks at me and it makes me a bit sad. When I use to look at her my heart lit up. She's such a beautiful person with a big heart.

Don't get me wrong she still is a beautiful person, my heart no longer skips a beat. I can't say I'm over her but I'm trying to move forward.

Jisoo: I did care for Leedo deeply, and unconsciously I clung onto you because you reminded me a lot of him. Not just because of the twin things but the way you made me feel safe, and never failed to protect me. I'm sorry if I made you feel inferior or used.

Her face looks so sad.

Me: We grew up together so I'll always care about you. I'm not mad at you Jisoo, did it hurt my feelings? Yeah but I'm trying to move on.

She begins to cry, which pains me a little.

I pull her into a hug.

Me: I forgive you so now you have to forgive yourself, stop feeling bad for being in love with him.
Jisoo: I really did grow to have feelings for you though.

I know she did.

Me: I think you should go talk to him.
Jisoo: Him? Him, who?
Me: Leedo.

She pulls back from the hug.

Jisoo: Why?
Me: Let's not do this you know why.
Jisoo: I'm not ready.

I pay her head gently.

Me: Don't push yourself Ji.
Jisoo; Are we still friends?

She plays with her fingers like a nervous school girl, I chuckle.

Me: Of course. Hwasang is making tacos for dinner, wanna' come by for dinner tonight?
Jisoo: I'd love to!

__

Hwasang's point to of view

"Why are you here again?"

I ignore my dad as I walk around his work office touching things. After class I decided to stop by his job because Jennie texted me saying he seems a bit distracted lately.

Me: How's work been?
Dad: Fine, how's school?
Me: School is school. How's your love life?

He coughs, giving me the signature Seonghwa glare.

Me: Jennie is worried so I came to see what's up.
Dad: Worried?
Me: She said you've been distracted at home.
Dad: Her observation skills is just like her mother's.

He sighs leaning back in his chair loosening his tie in the process.

Dad: Under a lot of pressure at work is all, five projects going on at once. The normal.
Me: You need a vacation old man.

He laughs.

Dad: You're not wrong.
Me: If you ever need help with simple but tedious tasks I could come by and help.
Dad: Really?
Me: Of course.

Growing up my dad gave me the world, I can't even think of good enough ways to show him gratitude.

He presses a button and speaks into a mic.

Dad: Gia bring in the rack.

The rack?

The person named Gia walks in with a large cart full of papers.

Dad: Get to sorting!

Oh geez.

___

so i got my second vaccine & i've been sick all week. not to mention i've had to work all week so i've been pushing myself to its limits (( i also start my second job next week, as well as uni in two weeks))

how r you all???