043

Hwasang's point of view

I sit at the coffee shop in an attempt to study, however this vanilla bean latte is getting more attention than my book. My eyes glance around all the people outside, I enjoy people watching. My eyebrows raise as I see Hana giggling and talking to some guy.

Now who the fuck is that?

They make their way into the cafe and I get a better look at this guy. I don't remember ever seeing him around campus, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. They order their drinks then go have a seat at a table.

I'm close enough to see but still way too far to hear. She's laughing, a lot as well as smiling. I wonder if she's ever looked that happy with me?

I doubt it.

She's cried a lot with me.

The guy moves her hair out her face like every fucking k-drama ever.

What a douche.

Your Seonghwa side is showing.

I roll my eyes.

I was with Hana the other day studying and she never mentioned she was seeing anyone. He's touching her, a lot. She hasn't stopped smiling, I wonder if her jaws hurt yet.

They compliment each other if I do say so.

I don't know him but if he can keep her smiling and laughing like that he deserves her.

Hana is a delicate flower that I don't deserve to see, she forgave me and let me. Now I understand someone else is watering her and protecting her to bloom into a more beautiful flower.

A flower I can only visit, but never touch.

I stand up tossing away my trash before leaving. On my way out the door Hana and I make eye contact, I give her a slight smile with a simple head nod. She moved her body as if she was going to get up. I shook my head before walking out the door.

I made my bed now I have to lie in it.

Once I get to my destination I use my key and walk into the all too familiar house. I toss off my hoodie and go right upstairs. I knock on the door and someone saids "come in."

All three of my parents sit around just talking amongst themselves, my stepfather Yeosang smiles when he sees me. I plop down on their bed and sigh.

Me: It hurts.
Mom: What does?
Me: My heart, but this is my atonement is it not?

All three of them look at each other before smiling sadly.

Stepdad: Peppermint hot chocolate?
Dad: With blueberry muffins?

I nod slowly.

Dad: We'll be right back.

The two take their leave and my mom sighs while messing with my hair.

Mom: Heartbreaks aren't fun.
Me: Not at all, and I can't even say I'm happy she's happy because I'm not. I'm not mature enough to admit that. But I know when it's time to let go.

I sit up smiling sadly.

Me: It'll be alright.

____

Keeho's point of view

Lex and I have became far more comfortable around each other than what we use to be. Tonight she's coming over for dinner with my parents and brother.

Leedo and I set the table, while dad helps mom finish up.

Me: How's Hajoon doing?
Leedo: What? You're actually asking about him?

I roll my eyes playfully.

Me: For the sake of Rosè yes.
Leedo: Well he and his other two siblings have become way closer than they were, Mrs.Char is ecstatic about the whole thing.
Me: Kind of like someone we know.

Leedo and I look at my mom whose been smiling at is creepily for twenty minutes. Although I guess when your children have wanted to kill each other for years, it's nice to see them make up.

The doorbell goes off and I almost run to answer it. Lex stands there smiling and looking pretty as always. She walks in saying hi to Leedo and my parents.

Mom: Tell your stepmom we're not as young as we use to be and she needs to start coming to practice on time! Stretching is crucial for us.

Lex giggles before nodding.

Lex: Mrs.Elena how is Mrs.Winter doing? I don't see her as much as I use to.
Mom: Ahhh Winter is Winter. She'll always be a free..-
Dad: Whore.
Mom: Yuta!

He shrugs.

Mom: Last I heard she and Junhoe were getting to know each other more.
Me: I haven't seen Uncle in months either.
Mom: Junhoe is..-
Dad: A whore.
Mom: Nakamoto!

Leedo and I laugh.

Mom: Excuse my husband's bluntness.

Lex shrugs.

Lex: I dig it, it reminds me of Wonnie.
Mom: How are the boys doing?
Me: They're good, Wonnie and Rin are inseparable while Hwasang is..

My dad doesn't say it allowed but he makes a face.
My mom just giggles shaking her head.

_____

1) NOT ATEEZ HAVING A SONG CALLED ROCKY??? UHN UHHH WHO SNITCHING??

2) i've had so much homework it's crazy

3) i have a really bad cough and ridiculous chest pain.

love you guys