03

Wonnie's point of view

Rin looks like she's knocking on heavens door. She has a terrible fever and can barely move. I move the hair thats stuck on her forehead and she sighs.

Rin: I look so gross in front of you.
Me: I'm nobody to impress, don't worry about it.

She smiles weakly. I convince her she needs to try and take a bath to sweat the fever out, not to mention the smell of sickness is radiating off her body.

I gently scoop her up in my arms, she's such a fragile doll. Once we're in her bathroom I place her on the counter and begin to run the hot water. Her favorite bubble bath is green tea scented so I make sure to put a lot of it in there.

I take a scoop of vapor rub tossing it into the water, it's a trick my mom use to do when I was younger to help me breathe better whenever my nose was stuffed.

She hums while I put her hair up into a bun, well an attempted bun.

Me: Doll I'm going to take off your shirt and stuff now, is that okay?

She nods.

I tap her lips gently.

Rin: Yes.
Me: Good girl.

Her skin was already a bit pink due to her fever but now as she sits there naked she's as red as a cherry. She crosses her legs to keep her 'down yonder' area covered, and her hands across her boobs.

Me: I'll leave you to it.

While she's in the bathtub I go downstairs to make her some homemade turkey soup. Yes turkey, she hates chicken and I hate cooking turkey but as long as she's happy.

She'll probably need tea too after her bath.

Oh God I can practically hear Yeonjun screaming simp.

The door opens and Mrs.Raven comes in kicking off her shoes. She sees me and smiles politely.

Me: Hard day at the hospital?
Mrs.Raven: A little bit. Are you making soup?
Me: Her cold has gotten worse.

She sighs.

Mrs.Raven: Santana raised such a great kid, I appreciate everything you do for Rin.
Me: It's no trouble. I've had her back ever since we were kids, can't stop now.

Small coughs grabs our attention. Mrs.Raven runs over giving her a quick hug.

Rin: Sorry guys.
Mrs.Raven: Don't apologize silly, it isn't your fault.

She sneezes and I can't help but smile. The sound was so cute.

Whipped.

I roll my eyes at my inner thoughts.

__

Hwasang's point of view

I was in my room booty butt naked smoking and vibing until  Lex barged up in here. Now she screaming and complaining because she seen my dick, oh well.

Me: What is it?
Lex: I need you to come on a double date with me this weekend.
Me: I'm a very busy man.

She twists my nipple and I scream.

Lex: There's this girl. Tall, nice boobs, smells nice and she's a weeb.
Me: Oh I can hear the wedding bells calling.
Lex: The only problem is her twin sister. She's clingy so wherever her sister goes she follows, then an idea clicked in my head! If I find someone to distract her I can blow her sister's back out properly.

She smiles completely proud of her plan.

Me: Why didn't you ask Keeho? He loves stuff like this.
Lex: I was going to but the Cheri went all rogue on me.

I sigh, I guess I can do it. Lex has helped me out many of times with my rendezvous so I guess this is like payback.

Me: Where are we going?
Lex: I was thinking mini golf!
Me: Ew.
Lex: Lasertag?
Me: Overrated.
Lex: Movies?
Me: Clichè.
Lex: Dinner?
Me: Snoresville.

She taps her foot impatiently.

Me: Glass painting.
Lex: You're a genius!
Me: I've been told. So can I go back to enjoying my marijuana naked now?
Lex: As you wish. I'm going to go annoy Chenle.

Honestly, I forgot he was here. He's been in his own world and I respect that. My phone dings over and over and I smirk.

One minute Cheri is jealous over Keeho the next they're sending me rather interesting pictures. I tsk.

Me: What am I going to do with you?

C☁️: Anything you want.

I lock my phone before sighing.

Such a tease.

____

hwasang said hot boy summer,,, eventhough its not summer in this book still lmfao