029

Hajoon's point of view

Based on the squeals coming from the living room Felix must be here. My mom's eyes shine bright and my dad looks so proud. The silver haired boy makes eye contact with me, smiling a little.

I blink before walking back into the kitchen. Rosè sits at the table scrolling on her phone. She hates me but she hates Felix too. Granted I'm not the best brother in the world so it makes sense why she dislikes me, but I wonder whats her problem towards Felix.

The man in question walks into the kitchen.

Felix: It's nice to see my younger siblings again.
Rosè: Hm.
Me: Mm.

He chuckles.

Felix: How's school?
Rosè: Fine.
Felix: What have you guys been up to?
Me: I promise you don't have to force conversation with us.

I walk out the kitchen door into the backyard. The dog sees me and barks while wagging it's tail. At least someone likes me.

"Hajoon."

Me: What?
Felix: I take it you're still mad at me?
Me: I'm not mad at you, I just don't see you as my brother anymore.
Felix: You and Rosè don't make this easy for me at all.
Me: Do you deserve for me to take anything easy on you?

He sighs.

Felix: Blaming me for his death..-
Me: Don't say shit else to me or about him.
Felix: Listen..-
Me: Leave me alone.

I walk pass him to go right upstairs to my room. My eyes begin to water irritating the hell out of me, I didn't want to cry but here we are.

I rumble through my desk and pick out the picture. It's Felix holding flowers for him and I at our middle school graduation.

My heart will always be heavy.

___

Hwasang's point of view

I spot Hana sitting under a tree studying. She hasn't came to see me lately and I'm starting to feel a little neglected to say the least.

I walk right in front of her squatting down to make eye contact but atlas she's too into her book to notice me. Finally she looks up a bit taken back.

Her face turns pink.

Me: Hi.
Hana: H-Hwasang, hi.
Me: Long time no see.
Hana: I went out of town for a little bit.

I sit next to her resting my back against the tree. We brush shoulders a bit and she tenses up.

Me: Relax, I've seen you naked before.
Hana: Don't say stuff like that!
Me: Still so shy and cute.

She hides her face in her hands.

Hana: Do you and Kagura still?
Me: Still? What fuck?
Hana: You're so vulgar.
Me: We did, but she has a boyfriend and my Godbrother threatened to end me if I continued to mess around with her.

I shrug.

Me: So.

I grab her chin lightly turning to face me.

Me: I suppose it's just the two of us.

Her eyes dilate.

"HWASANG!"

My hand falls from her face as I look around for the source. Ani skips towards me in a pastel pink button up sweater that stops at her belly button, with a matching skirt that's knee-length. She has on white knee high socks to match.

I'm turned on.

Me: Ani, what's up?
Ani: Nothing much.

She looks at Hana.

Ani: Is this your girlfriend?

I shake my head.

Me: No, just my friend.
Ani: Great! Then I'm sure you don't mind me borrowing him.

She grabs my arm trying to pull me up, but Hana pulls my other arm keeping me down. Oh?

Almost paradiseeeee!

Hana: I do mind. We were talking.
Ani: My apologies then. Hwasang I guess I'll see you around.

She smiles before walking off. I look down at Hana's hand still on my arm, she notices and tries to pull her hand away. I chuckle grabbing her hand and holding onto it.

Me: Jealous you is adorable.
Hana: I wasn't jealous!
Me: You were.

She puts her head against my shoulder, slightly surprising me. How adorable.

Me: My stepfather is hosting an art exhibition on Saturday, do you want to come?
Hana: Of course! I love art.
Me: I know.

We sit there in complete and comfortable silence.

____

don't play with Hana 🤣