A Happy Ending (final part)

Chapter 15

   4 years later. It was children's day celebration at Amelia Memorial Orphanage. Laura was invited as the chief guest. She was getting ready with a speech to present at the function. Trisha is now an independent business woman and their company is a great success.
Aron and Lara have been dating for 3 years now.

   Aron    : "Hey , Aura (his nickname for Laura)."

He gave her a bouquet of flowers.

Christina entered the room with her sister.

Christina: "Are you done with the speech its about time."

   Laura   : "Yes  I'll be there .(looked at Aron) Not the time honey."

    Aron    : "Okey ."

Laura gave her speech on stage. Aaron was talking to Christina and Trisha about something. An applause came after her speech . Christina took the mic.

Christina : "Happy Children's day to all. Did you liked her speech."

Children  : "YES ..."

Christina : "Thank  you Laura for your wonderful speech . This day is special for all of you because it's your day but there is another speciality today. It's the birthday of Mrs Laura."

Laura was surprised. Trisha brought the birthday cake and the children singed Happy Birthday to her. Laura was touched by all of this.

Suddenly Aron got on one knee.

    Aron      : "I know it's been only 3 years but it was enough for me to love you. I truly love you . I can see my future with you and only you. I can't imagine a tomorrow without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Mrs Laura Benson will you be my wife."

By saying this he pulled out a beautiful engagement ring.

    Laura    : "Yes...yes I will."

The children clapped for them. They were engaged and everything ended wonderfully . They went out to celebrate their engagement.

Christina  : "Well that is a nice ending to our story."

   Trisha     : "It  hasn't end . There is one more thing come with me ."

She pulled her sister into the car and derived through the same path with a countryside view. She got up and took some Lillis from Eiva's flower shop.

      She parked the car by the graveyard. They went to  Amelia's grave. They cleaned the grave and light up some candles , placed the Lillis on top of her grave and prayed for her.

    Trisha     : "Do you think she would have forgiven us ?"

Before Christina could give an answer it started slightly raining. The soft drops covered their face and body.

Christina  : "Remember our grandmother telling us that the souls show their happiness by rain."

                                          The End

***************************************************

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed my story .If you did share it with everyone so they can read too. Don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions down in the comment section. 

Follow me for similar stories. See you soon with another story .

Hey any new Wattpad writers here? I'll be accepting reading requests from
Teen fiction, Mystery/Thriller and Fantasy stories.
You can PM me your story  if it's from  these  categories also no mature language.

Bye bye meet y'all with an other story👋👋