The Stranger's Approach

Chapter 9

The next day Trisha went to Ms Lavender and Eiva . She cleared the misunderstanding between them. They apologised to Christina. Christina finally felt relieved. She wasn't kidding when she told that Trisha was good with emotions. Christina thanked her sister. She was on a hurry to give the addresses to Laura.
Trisha looked her sister rush. She was happy to help and be part of the investigation.

Trisha's POV:

I really am good at expressing emotions. I am not as useless as I thought. Christina is bold and fearless that is her speciality. I am empathetic and friendly that's my speciality. We both are different and apologizing to Amelia soul by solving her case is Christina's way of getting over her guilt and paying back for her faults.

We are different and we both should have our own ways to apologize to Amelia. This is not my style... I should do something that's suites my personality for Amelia. I have an Idea!.

End of Trisha's POV

After receiving the addresses. Laura asked if something is missing or is it all? Christina also felt like she missed some addresses. They just ignored that fact.

Laura question the Martha and she tried to avoid the questions and stuttered throughout the session. This was suspicious. Its been a long while they are investigating and still the investigation is going with no direction . There are a lot of suspects but no witnesses or solid proofs. Because of Martha's suspicious behaviour the investigation squad checked her entire house and Amelia's medical report was missing.

Laura stayed at Christina's house that day. She felt hopeless she stood silently at terrace of looking at the sky. Trisha and Laura didn't had a close bond so Trisha was waiting for a moment to talk to her.

Trisha : "Hay Laura... I am Trisha Christina's sister the last time we me I was 19."

Laura : "Yes I remember . You were a baby back then." (smiled)

Trisha : "Hey ... You are only 2 years older than me and what do you mean by I was a baby back then huh? I am still the baby and I don't want to grow up ."

Laura : "Cute . I said that because you had a baby face and you still do have a baby boobo face" (pinched her cheeks)

Trisha :" Come on let's have dinner."

They walked to dining room and ate the delicious meal. After Laura said goodbye and went to her house. They insisted her to spend the night but she had work. There was an unexpected guest waiting for her. A person waring a raincoat even though the sky was clear. That person covered his face with a hood . He was tall and muscular so she guessed it was a man.

She parked her car and walked up to him.

(The anonymous person - stranger)

Laura :"Who are you?"

Stranger :"I can't tell you ...let me in ,then I'll tell you" my name.

Laura : "At least can you reveal your face?"

Stranger :"No it's not safe here so let me in ."

Laura : "I'm sorry sir or madam I can't let a complete stranger in to my house when I'm alone."

Strange : "I'm here to help you with Amelia's case."

Laura's POV:

At this point I don't care about my safety. If he...or she can help me on that twisted case then let it be.

Laura : "Come in."

She opened the door for him.

***************************************************

A/N: What will you do if you were at Laura's place will you let him/her in?

Comment it down and I'm going to reply you.

If there are neighbours then I will because the case is going in some random direction and I will do anything for a proof