Lost In Thoughts

Chapter 8

Christina was busy with Laura. She was collecting the address of the places they went to ask about the case .Trisha didn't had work that day.

Christina didn't disturbed her sister because she was working harder than usual she thought that Trisha will be needing some rest. Little did she know what was going on Trisha's mind. Trisha made a pie and ate it .

Trisha :"Sh*t I put salt instead of sugar !"

Trisha became upset and thought ...
Trisha's POV:

I'm so careless no wonder why Tina don't want me helping her in the investigation. I am so used to someone ruling over me ... That day Glory commanded us to find a secret about Amelia so that she can use it. We told her that Amelia was an orphan. At that time we didn't knew that Amelia didn't knew about her being a foster child. She was so upset when she found about the truth.

We shouldn't have done that... When I knew I was coming back here for a project I was excited to meet Amelia and apologize to her. But when we were here she was not ... I thought giving the justice that she deserve is the only way to pay back all the bad things we have done to her. But now it seems like and not even a part of the plan.

As we grow up my sister got out of that phase ... She became independent and bold . I am still the same careless girl who can be easily manipulated by by the society.

End of Trisha's POV

Suddenly Christina came over to their house.

Christina : "Trisha what will I do? I went out and informed Eiva and Ms Lavender about lora coming to question them. They took it in the wrong way. The thought that be suspected them and and they became emotional "

She sat on the chair and started panicking...

Christina : "What will be do? They only ones we know here... They have the dress of every people we met before and I promised Laura that I'll give her the address of those people. If Ms Lavender gets mad then we won't get the addresses if you won't get that addresses then the case is not going to move forward... "

Trisha was not expecting all this . It was the first time she is seeing her sister going through such emotional roller coasters.
She sat decide Christina and calmed her . Her words where like medicine.

Trisha :"Everything will be okay ... I will try talk to them. I am pretty good at dealing with emotional crisis. I know you are not the best with feelings. "

Christina ate the pie and spat

Christina :" Isha... ewe is this salt?"

Trisha :" I can explain... I-I ... That..."

Christina laughed.

Christina :" Don't worry even though this is salt your words were sweet like sugar"

This flutter Trisha's heart since her sister is not the kind who shows affection with her words . She hugged her sister.

***************************************************

A/N: The bond of these sisters ... Hey what's the best thing about your sibling and what's the most irritating thing about them?

I'm an only child so ...

Feel free to comment down and I'll be replying you.