Mysteries Left To Be Solved

Chapter - 4

                They reached at their home. They were business women from a huge city. They are back here at there village for a project. Trisha and Christina were business partner. Christina had her own side business and did some projects of their business individually. She was bold and independent unlike her sister. Trisha likes to be
lead by her self ,she had never done a project on her own
So the project they are doing here is done by Trisha. A shopping complex here at their village was her project. They lives next to Mrs Lavender's house .

                     Christina was thinking about some thing. Trisha came from the shower. She asked to Christina.

    Trisha   :"Tina... (Only Trisha calls Christina Tina.)  I noticing for a while now, you've been constantly thinking about some thing. What's it sis? What's bothering you?"

Christina  : "Don't  you think its strange that Mr Richard knows Amelia's whole story , event after event ... It's like he is stalking Amelia. After knowing Amelia this close he still don't know about her Aquaphobia. I don't know it felt like he was hiding something."

     Trisha   :" Yes and he was very creepy. He called us commoners and he still don't know our names."

Christina   : "Tell  about it ,I wanted ask him about her Aquaphobia but I was afraid . We were alone at his house and  it was getting dark . We have to reopen case with the help of the police officers and if the fact that Maria abused her is true then she has to be arrested"

      Trisha   :"Yes , Martha could alter the case the help of money and power but we have more power than her."

Christina   :" We" ? Since when..... ? 
( Glared at her teasingly)

       Trisha   :"No, you have power and we have money ... It's not like I don't have any power okey ?it's just that I'm not into politics like you are."

Christina laughed . They discussed about many things including the reopening of the case . They decided to approach the court for the permission of the reopening of the case . They finally went to bed.

***************************************************

A/N : Hey this chapter was written on a rainy day and this is one of my favourite chapters from the story.

Which is your favourite season that inspires you to write ?
Write it down on the comment section and I'll reply you.

Please Vote if you liked it so far. Have a nice day :)