A Change In Trisha's Project

Chapter 14

    Eiva was back home and didn't saw her mother. Somebody has to explain it to her. It was hard job but Trisha did it. After knowing this she made a scene by throwing everything at everywhere. She said she want to live a life which caused her best friend's death.

   Eiva   : "I was the real reason of her death... I will choose to be paralyzed .... it was better than this."

All of them right to calm her down but it didn't work. She needed therapy after going through all this.

  The day of prosecution arrived they were worried because this was the case with less scientific proofs.
But at end of the day they won the case. They were all happy. Ms Lavender and Ms Martha got arrested. They felt sorry for Martha.

  Aron gave them a drive back to home.

Christina: "We finally won. Laura I have no words to thankyou."

  Laura     : "Well  you can thank me by finally treating me like your friend . I've been noticing you are treating me like an officer... I know I am one but I was your friend before being an investigator. Behaving to you like you are my client  was funny though."

  Trisha    : "Am  I a part of this case? Like I was useless throughout the case."

  Laura     : "No  honey you weren't... I mean you were and are a part of the case and you weren't useless..."

  Trisha    : "It's  all because of that stupid project. I have an idea... I know this is big but I want to do a project on an orphanage for Amelia."

Christina : Like you want to build an orphanage... You know there are a lot of legal things you have to do for that right?

   Trisha    : "Yes I know,I've done research about it and I am confident that I can do it for Amelia."

   Laura    : "And  you are telling me that she is not independent and matured enough ... Christi are you dumb?"

Christina didn't say a word but just look that her sister being proud of her.

    Aron     : "So ladies where is your your house."

Christina : "Thankyou  for the ride."

    Aron     : "Laura  your house is far from here so how are you going to there or are you staying here with your friends?"

   Laura    : "I'll  be calling a taxi."

    Aron     : "I  can drop you at you...if you want."

Laura smiled and got back into his car and sat beside him.

    Laura   :"If you are free then you can take me to Royal."

     Aron    : "Yeah  sure , with pleasure."

They had an amazing date night and Trisha had a conversation with her sister  about the orphanage and more.

***************************************************

A/N : Oh my God Laura is so brave she made the first move. Are you drive like Laura or shy like me.
I am an extrovert but when it comes to these matters... I'm shy.
Comment your MBTI personality type . Check my profile to know mine.

 Check my profile to know mine