More About The Mysterious Watch Repairer

Chapter -6

They investigation was going well. Meanwhile Christina want to know more about Mr Richard. Mrs Lavender had send her there so she would know something about him she thought. Trisha had her own works which was related to the project so at home Christina was free. She went to Mrs Lavender's house which was at their neighbourhood. Ms Lavender welcomed her. She greeted her and did small talks.
She brought up the matter about Mr Richard.

Christina : "As I was telling you Mr Richard is very suspicious. Can you provide the information about him?"

Mrs Lavender: "I don't know much about him sweetie. Nobody does. He is a mysterious man. He never talked to anyone. I don't know about his family. He hated people. Used to have a watch repairing shop. However nobody like this behaviour so he had no customers.
We always seem to care out Mrs Maria's family. You always had his eyes on Martha ... I had saw them talking about some things ... They talked in the garden when nobody was around. He seem like creep who is trying to get attention. She keep ignoring him."

Christina interrupted the conversation.

Christina :"After her ignoring him is there a possibility that he hated her? I am asking this because she blamed Ms Martha for abusing Amelia."

Mrs Lavender:"Lord Jesus ! Martha is a kind lady. It is clear that he is blaming her because she ignored him. I think he fall in love with her and confessed to her. She ignored his love because she I don't like him. This might have lead him to hate her and blame her."

Christina :" That makes a lot of sense. He knew everything that happened in her life but didn't know where she went missing that day. He didn't knew about her Aquaphobia or about her death... He don't even have a suspect which leads to a conclusion that he had something to do with her death. He might be behind it or he is trying to hide someone by putting the doubts on Martha , that way we can get its revenge on her."

Mrs Lavender :" This is a huge possibility. You are really smart."

Eiva was showering while they were talking. She got out from the shower and maid tea for everyone. By the time they complete their conversation she bought them 2 cups of hot tea and homemade cookies. They both drank the tea. Eiva joined them with her cup of tea. The discussed about Trisha's new project. It was getting dark so Christina said goodbye. She had to make dinner before Trisha's arrival. When Trisha got back from her work Christina explained the conversation between her and Mrs Lavender.

Trisha :"That's a huge possibility. I suspected him from beginning itself. He is so creepy just like a villain in crime thriller movies."

Christina stayed silent. She looked upon her sister and thought how innocent her sister was."she will never grow up still living in her on world... Unknown of the darkness that the real world holds."

Trisha looked at her confused. She was very tired after a long day of work. Christina served the dinner and joint with her plate. They both at the delicious meal and went to bed.

***************************************************

A/N: Aww I'm in love with Trisha she is so innocent ...
Hey who's your favourite character from this story. I'll be replying you and also new Wattpaders can give me reading requests of your work on Fantasy, Mystery/thriller and teen fiction

Y'all wanna see a magic press that star down below and it'll change it's colour ✧  ✨