At The Old Villa

Chapter -2        

                      Mr Richard's house looked like a mini version of the Villa's of Victorian era .The house almost looks like its haunted . Trisha became nervous and looked at her sister. Christina boldly walked up to the door and knocked . There was no reply ,so she asked.

Christina  : "Sir Richard are you there?"

She got her reply in a rough voice:

Richard     : "Who are you?"

                      The door opened with a loud sound of wood cracking on the floor.
An old man with long hair ,thick moustache and beard came out. He was tall. He  looked at them with his dragon eyes. Trisha was terrified ,she pulled Christina's hand .
Christina answered in a very low voice:

Christina    : "Sir we are friends of Eiva , Daughter of
Mrs Lavender. We are here to find the truth about the death of our friend Amelia .Ms Lavender said that you can help us."

Richard       : "Are  you from police department or are you a detective?"

Christina     : "No  , even though the case was closed with the conclusion that it was a suicide, we are not satisfied yet. My heart says it was a murder ."

Richard        : "Okey  , commoners come inside"  (he said with a cold look on his face)

Christina      : Thankyou Sir.

She thought ''he didn't even ask our names ... strange and he called us commoners ". Trisha some how felt more safe to see her sister act so bravely. She hold her hand and followed her.

**************************************************