The Investigation Begins

Chapter -5

Trisha and Christina approached The court with the help of an excellent advocate. Court accepted their request and gave the permission to investigate. They appointed one of the best investigator. Her name was Laura . She is also an old friend of Christina.

Ms Lavender and Eiva was happy to hear the good news.

It was not that good of a news for Mr Richards. He called Christina and told he won't be cooperating with the investigation. She said he had enough with this investigation. He had enough with officers questioning him 24/7. This was very suspicious of him. Christina called Laura and talked about what happened. Laura said she have to investigate about Mr Richard. As part of her investigation she asked some questions about him to her.

Laura : "I want you to tell everything you know about Mr Richard to me."

Christina : "This may sound weird, I don't know anything about him even though I went to his house. He was very creepy he didn't even asked our names. It felt like he cared for a Amelia. Who was the person who provided information most. His each and every details was very clear. It felt like he was close to Amelia... Almost like he was the stalker of Amelia."

Laura :"Why didn't you ask him his source of information about Amelia? And his relationship with Amelia?"

Christina :" To be honest I was afraid... It was around 6:30 p.m and we were alone at his house. There was no other houses or buildings around his Villa. He was acting like a psychopath so that moment I thought it more safe to be silent."

Laura : "I can understand but who send you there for the information about the case? Who told you he can provide more information about the case?"

Christina : "Mrs Lavender . She is the mother of Amelia's best friend Eiva.

Laura :"You should ask more about him to her. I will have to question Mr Richard. Can you tell me where his house is?"

Christina :"Of course I will give his address to you. I will ask to Mrs Lavender about him . Okay bye ... Call me after questioning him. Thankyou for everything."

Laura :"Okey... My Christie is getting formal.(Christina's friends called her Christi) Don't forget ,I was your friend before I became an investigator."

They did their friendly talk which was not about the case after a long time. After talking for a while Christina Hung up her Phone. She waited for her sister. Trisha was out to arrange some things related to her project.

Laura and her coworkers reached at Richard's Villa but it was too late ,he left the house. They checked every possible places but couldn't find him. His each and every moment makes the department suspect him more and more. Laura told about all this to Christina and Trisha. They explained everything that Mr Richard said to them at that day when they went to meet him. By hearing their story Laura felt like Mr Richard was intentionally blaming Ms Martha. Did I have a reason to blame her? Was there any problems between them which nobody knows. That was yet to be investigated.

***************************************************

A/N : Christina and Laura are such a great friends.
Hey what's your favourite thing about your best friend?

Mine is that she accepts me for who I am.

Comment down yours and I'll reply for sure.