Eiva's Birthday Party

Chapter 11

   It was Eiva's birthday and everybody was welcomed to her party. Laura went to Christina's house and informed her about Aron. She was shocked . Then Trisha appeared in a delicate pink frock.

   Trisha    : "Hey I am ready so shall we go?"

Christina  : "Okey . Looking cute."

   Trisha    : "How ? How come the sun rose from west today?"

Christina  : "Blah , blah, blah ... stop being dramatic I just said that you are looking better than usual."

Trisha gave them a pouty face. Laura pinched her cheeks and they went to Eiva's birthday party.

Eiva and Ms Lavender welcomed them. They enjoyed their day and Eiva received a lot of presents.

     Eiva       : "I wish Amelia was here ."

Christina  : "We  all do ."

Lavender : "I've got some juice for you all."

Laura thought.

"It's strange how she always change the subject when we talk about Amelia. What ever ... This case is getting too much into my head. If it continues I'll end up suspecting my self."

They were drinking and Eiva got out from her room with a book. It was a photo album. They started looking through it . There were pictures of baby Eiva.

   Trisha      :"Weren't you the cutest little thing when you was a baby."

    Eiva         : "What  do you mean I still am the cutest."

She blushed by saying it.

After some pages they saw her photo on a wheelchair.

   Trisha      : "How and when did this happen?"

     Eiva        : "Its  was when I was 19. I had an accident and my body got paralyzed. I had to go through a series of operations to recover and after my 2nd operations half my body could move this ,was  a photo took at that time."

Christina   : "It  would have cost a lot for your treatment. How did you pay the bill."

     Eiva         : "My  mom used to work sleepless. She worked part time at another job and her friends also helped me so now I am healthy."

Laura's thoughts :

Christi told me Mrs lavender got divorced around that time. The fees for the advocate and her hospital bills ... Mrs Lavender is great. Mothers can do the best to the worst for their children, wait ...
The guardian... No the Angle... something like that of generosity ended the innocent for her own blood.... It has got to be a mother because of the 'she' pronoun and the only mother related to this case is Mrs Lavender!! ....
No way I'm thinking too much.... If I am going to question her life that she will get emotional like before... But why was she reacting that way when they talk about the questioning...yep I'm thinking too much.

   Laura      : "Where did your mother worked part-time ?"

      Eiva      : "A  café named Royal ."

   Laura      : "Oh  then..."

Before she could finish the sentence their conversation was interrupted by Mrs Lavender.

Lavender   : "Hey what's going on here let me join your talk."

     Trisha     : "Yeah  sure and Laura what were you about to ask."

    Laura       : "I  was just asking the way to the bathroom."

Christina     : "I  can show you."

They got upstairs.

Christina    : "There  is no lock so I will stay here."

Laura went inside the bathroom and Christina was waiting outside of the bathroom and then she got bored so she closed the door of the room and observe the room just for fun. There she saw a box .

Christina's thoughts:

Should I open it ? No touching somebody else's property without their permission is bad. But I'm curious... Come or not a names are already know that I'm a bad girl so...

The box was full of random paper documents. This made her upset but that thing she saw next shocked her.

Christina thought.

Jesus Christ! This is a certificate of Amelia's aqua phobia!! How can make here ? It was not even at her own house. I have to Laura about this.

Laura got out of the bathroom.

  Laura   : "You okay ?"

Christina didn't answer that question. She just handed over the certificate to Laura. Laura read it .

   Laura   : "I saw this coming."

Christina: "You did ?"

  Laura    :"Let's  just get over this party and after I will be researching about the royal café  and the all she worked at so That we will know if the money was enough for Eiva's operation."

Christina couldn't understand what that have to do with this but she played along. They left the Eiva's house after the party.

***************************************************

A/N: Do you like birthday parties?Are you a party person or someone who loves to have a 'me time' ? When is your birthday?

Comment it down and I'm going to be replying you all.

I'm in both categories it's according to my mode but I'm mostly a party girl

I'm in both categories it's according to my mode but I'm mostly a party girl. My birthday... No its a secret I'll tell you after getting more than 10 comments.