Back Story of Amelia

Chapter -3

Trisha and Christina entered the house and sat on an
old sofa . Richard brought ginger tea for his guests . He sat beside them and started telling his side of Amelia's story.

Richard   : " Amelia was a smart and active girl . When Mrs Maria Bertha adopted 3 year old Amelia she was 59 years old . They looked after her as their own daughter. Mrs Maria was a rich women and after her death all the property belonged to Amelia and Martha."

He took his cup of tea and drink some .He continued:

Richard   : "They had a home nurse to look after Maria, she was Martha . They accepted Martha as their own daughter. Martha is now the owner of their property . She was the one who helped the police in investigation

He stopped speaking and thought about something,He started again

Richard   : " Maria's died on the age of 72 and she had many health issues. After her death Martha ruled over the house and she got Maria's properties. Amelia was under age so she couldn't access her properties

After her death what ever it was the beginning of Amelia's sufferings . She was smart but a little shy . He used to tell me the stories of her classmates bullying her. She didn't know that she was adopted until those kids told her ( his face became red with anger) you are her classmate so you must know her well right ?"

Christina and Trisha froze for a while they became pale because they also used to bully Amelia. They requested him to continue.

Richard     : "She was constantly abused by Martha . Everybody said that she committed suicide because she lost the scholarship. She a hard working student . Nobody ever asked why she lost the scholarship. She couldn't learn from her toxic atmosphere. Even though it was a suicide I would like to call it a murder. The poor girl died because of Martha. She was done suffering and decided to die."

He shed a drop of tear from his eye and said .

Richard     :" She made me a less miserable person...That's all I know about Amelia." He showed them the documents of Amelia's adoption he said he got it from Martha's wardrobe.
They greeted him goodbye and thanked him for his
Corporation .

They left the old Villa and got on their car . By the time it was night 7 pm they drove back to their home through the empty road .

***************************************************

A/N: I honestly love Villa's made at the ancient Victorian style. Comment your favourite era in history and I'll make sure to reply.

 Comment your favourite era in history and I'll make sure to reply