.

When they heard that Learning God Vic was going to start his own business, his classmates, senior brothers and sisters, and even the teachers from his school were all quite interested. After all, Little Vic was quite an influential figure at the university--Not only was he attractive, his temperament was also good.

After Victor's announcement, many people felt that his business would be promising based on his name alone, and expressed their willingness to join the venture.

Most of the Learning God's friends were also Learning Gods...

Within a month, many letters had been sent all over the world, and a total of over 20 people came over to join the studio. Many of these people were already working in the world's top 500 companies, but they still felt that they would have greater prospects when working with Victor and decisively handed in their resignations. Everyone involved was impressive in their own right, and some were even able to bring along a group of subordinates.

The small studio, whose lineup was so brilliant it almost blinded everyone's eyes, submitted an application the following month in preparation for upgrading their company to a limited liability company within a month.

.

In order to raise the company's required registered capital, Victor donned a suit and went out to push his business and attract sponsorship.

The first week, he went to the giant conglomerate EMB that ranked in the world's top 20. Little Vic had once been their spokesperson while in school and set up job fairs for them; he had received thank-you letters and flower baskets from their company before. Because of this, they recommended for him to join their business incubation park.

During that period, Victor stayed up late to do research, write business plans, and PK'd against over a thousand other seed companies; ultimately making it all the way into the final round. Victor's final opponent was the number one student from another famous university. The two of them debated against each other and wrote a major paper regarding their opponent's business plans. In the end, Victor's opponent lost because he had estimated his starting capital to be 2 million dollars, which was significantly below EMB's planning department's estimate of 6.7 million dollars.

Victor received 4 million of investment capital from EMB.

Nothing was more trustworthy than knowledge and ability.

Little Vic used a month and a half to prove his own strength--EMB acknowledged that the value of what he could do far exceeded 4 million dollars. This was power.

.

After Victor received his first round of precious angel investment, Vicker Company quickly entered the explosive start-up phase.

The company was full of outstanding people from famous schools, and they had all started with annual salaries of over 200,000 dollars the second they left university. However, when they came to Vicker Company, they had to figure out how to pay for their own lunch.

A group of young people like this gathered together to start a business:

They wore ten thousand dollar suits as they crowded into a rented room, then casually pulled out keys to luxury cars when they stepped out of the door;

They carefully calculated how much each business call cost while casually signing contracts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars;

They worked twelve-hour days and only took home a double-digit salary every day that didn't even include room and board. They casually picked up two hours of private work worth four or five digits after going home, but were afraid that it would take up too much of their work time;