Chapter 38: Cassie incident

"Cassie come on, we're leaving" Talia says tapping her foot. We're all standing in front of Cassie's suite as she gets ready inside, she's been in there for an hour now and keeps saying she's almost finished getting ready.

"Ready" She said opening the door, and everyone's jaws dropped including mine. She was wearing the shortest of short mini skirt that was denim and a beige tank top, she did not look like she was in high school, especially with her eye makeup she looked a lot older. Luke checked her out and everyong noticed except for Cassie who's eyes were locked on Bryan.

"You do know we're going to see a waterfall right?" Leo said

"I know that's why I took time on how I look, so Bryan takes good pictures of me" She said

"We have to go deep down in the forest, it's going to be slippery and muddy" Bryan warned

"Aw, you're so thoughtful, but it's ok Bryan I'll handle" She said giving him a seductive look.

"Ok you need to stop being so inappropriate" I say 

"Jealous much?" She snaps

*Ppl I had to put in Bryan's pov on this*

I stayed quiet as Cassie was giving me disturbing looks, I had only invited her because she was crying and asked if she could come, since she was sick of her parents fighting. 

"Oh I'm not the one here asking for attention by wearing tiny clothes" Ashley snapped back.

"Please, you wish you had a body like mine, just look at you" She said, now she had gone too far. Ashley was hot, so hot that once you meet her you can't stay away from her, she was gorgeous, sexy, and had a heavenly body.

Oh my god, did I just...

"Cassie stop it, if you're going to be a problem you can stay in your suite" I said

"What? Bryan how could you say that when you know what I'm going through" Cassie said suddenly acting as if she was going to sob.

"Well then behave, I invited you because I wanted to help you, but if you're going to make everyone else miserable, just because you're having a hard time, you can leave" I said.

*ok we're going back to Ashley's pov*

I was stunned by how Bryan told Cassie to stop, I looked over at the others and they were as surprised as I was.

Cassie lips were parted, but no sound came out, she stayed silent trying to get everything in her system. We all stayed quiet and then suddenly Cassie stepped on my foot hitting my toes hard with her 3 inch boot heel and closed the door shut behind her to her suite.

I gasped in pain and fell right before Talia helped me from falling. I took off my shoe as everyone exclaimed and saw that I was bleeding, my white sock was half covered with blood, and I pressed my lips together from crying as the pain hit harder.

Bryan rushed on one side and held my waist as Luke inspected my foot, Talia went to Cassie's door and hit it a couple times, as she was getting out of control and was about to yell, Leo pulled her away and stopped her from kicking Cassie's door. 

"We need to get her to the hospital" Luke said and Bryan started pulling me up slowly, Talia ran to one side and put my arm on her neck, but Bryan bent down and put his arm on my knee and back lifting me up, I saw the worried look on his face as he ran to the elevator and Leo pressed the lowest floor's button.

"That b!tch is no gonna get it" Talia said with a fire in her eyes full of hatred.

So I won't be able to upload the next couple days, so yh, please don't hate me lol love yall.