Chapter 27:

I'm not sure what to call this chapter, so you can decide! Whatever you think the chapter should be called, comment it and that's what I'll put it to! 

A lot happens in this chapter, but nothing that serious... keep reading!

I was up at six in the morning today and changed into the comfiest work out clothes I could find,  because I just got my period. Today was going to be horrible. My clothes were bright blue leggings and a matching sports bra. I put my hoodie on top as it was still a bit chilly. Tying my hair into a French braid I grabbed my yoga mat. I opened the door to my terrace and close it behind me. Setting out the mat in front of the now dim sun rise I sat down and crossed my legs, I straightened my back and closed my eyes. I tried to focus on my calm breathing. I thought about Halloween coming up, the trip, Talia's birthday, Bryan, our kiss. I let all those thoughts come and go.

*****

I had done meditation for a while and now was trying to do some yoga poses, just for some good blood circulation. I had done a dog pose, child's pose, a warrior's and so many more. Now I was doing a headstand and I was trying to focus on my breath so I didn't lose my balance.

"You're awake at this time?" I suddenly heard someone say from the other side. I could see it was Bryan. He was shirtless and wearing low sweats with Nike pros. Oh sh!t there goes all my effort in ignoring, away. I had been able to see his arm muscles and I knew he had abs, but right now his skin reflected a light the orange sunlight and he looked so hot with his morning hair.

I quickly lost my balance and fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Bryan! you scared me" I said blaming it on the first thing I thought made sense.

He laughed "Gee, sorry Ashley I didn't mean to" He said sarcastically, he was holding weights in his hands, and they looked really heavy, his veins were coming out, that's how heavy they were. I rolled my eyes and went back to crossing my legs and meditating. Bryan didn't say anything now, but I knew he was still there. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was still looking at me.

"Hello? I'm trying to meditate and it's really hard to when a someone is looking at me" I said

"Right, ok, I'm going" He said then walked a few steps away, where I couldn't see him.

*******

"Ashley, are you getting ready?" Mom asked from downstairs

"Yes Mom!" I said back

"Hurry up I need your help in setting the table and getting Jack ready" She said

I was wearing my velvet red dress, Bryan got for me. I put on golden earrings and a little chain bracelet on my wrist. I had straightened my hair since it was not cooperating with me today. I looked good. I ran down the stairs and went to help get Jack ready.

"Ashley! please get Jack rea-" Mom said then saw I was just doing that. I helped Jack with his little tie and his tiny shoes.

"Oh my goodness, my kids look stunning" Mom said smiling.

"Thank you, you look really pretty to Mom" I said, she was wearing a dark blue pencil skirt and a light blue button up shirt. She looked really pretty with her hair down for one.

I took Jack in my arms and we both went to Izzy's room. "Wait I'm not ready!" She said, but we didn't listen. We opened the door and what we saw left both mine and Jack's mouth hanging. She jumped and shreiked quickly closing the door behind us. In front of us was a boy reaching Izzy's face to kiss her. He had golden hair and it was a little long. 

"Who was this boy and how did he get in here?!" I asked putting Jack down on her bed and putting my hands on my hips.

"Uh...ok if I tell you promise you won't tell Mom" she said nervously, I rolled my eyes.