chapter 82

Colton's pov

From the day I have seen her I want her and I want to see more of her I was alloted to guard the area outside the mansion but now I want to be inside the mansion just to be near her I tried exchanging my duties but it wasn't possible because the guards strictly follow his orders at night or during my breaks I would try to catch a glimpse of her there was no doubt she was beautiful but I wasn't aware that she was innocent as well i regret calling her a slut, whore or whatever I said that day about her she didn't complain about it to Damien otherwise that devil would have killed me  I noticed she loved to play with her pups she was not aware of how beautiful and innocent she was and Damien took full advantage of that, he did not deserve to have her she needs someone caring and the one who loves her like crazy and that person was me I don't know how and when I got so obsessed with her in Damien's absence I thought I would be able to speak with her but I didn't get a chance her dad and brother were always around her, to protect her , I loved the way she smiled, behaved and spoke politely to everyone she was an angel I also learnt that Damien had aborted her baby and she wasn't even aware of it poor girl her dad and brother were not aware as well I felt bad for her at least she needs to know that a life was killed in her womb, my friends got suspicious about me when I tried sneaking on the floor where she was they had warned me about Damien but I didn't listen at all she had lost her memory because of him and then he took advantage of her and got married to her, I hated the fact that even her dad allowed this to happen how could someone let his daughter marry a devil and that devil was taking full advantage of the situation, that night I wanted to just look at her I don't know why I got  inside the room she never locks the room because she forgets the code I was just about to touch her but, suddenly she woke up and I rushed out and she locked the door I was upset not because she woke up but she locked herself and then we had to break the door  because she forgot the code that time I had caught her hand and got her out of that room her skin was so soft ,later we replaced the door but the door had a small camera fitted there were holes through which you could see through I wanted to see her all the time for some odd reason Isa was always conscious she always looked around I was acting like a pevert but Isa didn't give me a chance to take a look at her she always kept her dogs around, when Damien returned I was shocked he had just informed that he would return in a week but I guess he wanted to surprise his wife I immediately removed the camera from the door but he noticed the holes he asked his men to change that door right away and wanted to know the reason why it was changed and when he was informed he was furious ,that night when I sneaked on their floor I saw her dogs were out of the room I went in the room besides theirs and opened the connecting door to their room and what I saw made my blood boil Damien was on her making out with my Isa though I couldn't see her completely but I could see him butt naked  Isa asked him to stop but he didn't listen he just told her that he missed her and now he wants her poor girl didn't say anything aabs he continued his assualt I wanted to kill him right there but I need to get her out I could clearly hear his constant grunts and that was making me more annoyed I left that room before I could do anything soon I would get her out of here and then it will be me and her. Next day Damien was busy with his work and he wasnt in the mansion and I made sure to increase the burden that was the only way to distract that devil Isa was playing with her pups in the garden when I planted a couple of small explosive in the backyard and when the first one exploded there were people rushing around to check and then the second one went off but by that time Isa was not to be seen and neither her pups I  ran towards the gate but I couldn't see her I later took the guard dogs with me to look out for her but it was useless I then realized that I had to delete the cctv footage when I was done people realized that Isa was missing and they started looking out for her we searched the entire forest but we couldn't find her we thought she ran towards the city we started checking that route but it was useless that night when Damien returned he was pissed off he made us search for her again and we searched for her in small groups few days later we found one of her pups surprisingly it was in a good condition and then after few weeks we found another and after few weeks the last one and then they found her after a month she was looking beautiful but a little bit dirty her clothes were same but something looked different when Damien saw her he kissed her infront of us everyone was so happy that the mafia  king had found his queen he didn't waste a single minute, he called the doctor to examine her and declared that she was pregnant how could she I closed my eyes and tried to calm down that girl is too much can't she see that I love her more than her husband I have done everything to separate them but no matter what I do  they get back together it was time now to get rid of the dirt in her womb.