chapter 59

Damien's pov

When Isa fell asleep on me that too naked I wanted to taste every inch of her body which I did I kissed her lips neck, her soft and smooth boobs and then fingered her pussy she just moaned in her sleep I was in my boxers when she was sleeping in my arms but soon I got rid of my boxers I made sure that I feel every inch of her skin I rubbed my dick against her already wet pussy my dick was covered with her juices I continued touching her she came twice in once when she was awake and the second time when she was sleeping after that I dressed her up again and then myself I need to get married to her soon I have controlled myself enough I kept those panties in my pocket and patted her head as she slept peacefully in my arms I was really angry when I saw her speaking to Nathan that guy was Liam's assistant the way he was looking at her made me more angry while Isa was speaking to him he was continuously looking at her chest which made me more angry I wanted to shout at her but I controlled myself and dragged her to my office but before I could say anything she started crying and then I couldn't say a word her cries turned into I don't know what but then she couldn't breathe so I made her sir in my lap and took a tissue and cleaned her nose I waited for her to stop but she didn't at last I had to ask her to stop my shirt was wet from her tears I don't mind to see her cry but it should be when I would be deep inside her pussy fucking her and she should be begging me to continue at last she stopped crying and told me that she had worn what I had asked her to wear I was happy because she was so obidedient a true sub I patted her head and then I did what I had to I cleaned her up and right now she was sleeping on my chest I was still rubbing her pussy after she fell asleep her soft moans were music to my ears whenever I stopped she would try to move but I continued fingering her pussy which was tight and the way her pussy sucked my finger made me think how my thing would feel in her after an hour or so Xavier and Liam walked in they weren't suprised to see Isa in my lap I quickly removed the towel and placed it in my drawer not before wiping her down there " she's sleeping" Xavier asked " yeah she's tired " I replied " I hope you haven't crossed your lines if I get to know she's pregnant then ..' Liam said but I cut him off " then get her married to me by this weekend if you don't then I may get her pregnant because she's soaking down here " I said and showed him my fingers "what the hell get her off your lap now Damien your just engaged not married to her" Liam shouted and tried to take her from my lap but Isa was holding my shirt "I hope you haven't done it while she was sleeping" Xavier said " she was awake while I was doing it and then fell asleep because she was tired of I remove my hands from there she rubs herself on me your sister is so horny" I said " just shut up this all is new to her" Liam said " don't shout you idiot she will wake up" I said "was she crying" Xavier asked looking at her face " yes " I replied " why what was the reason I hope you haven't forced her to do what you have done " Xavier spoke "I was angry on her because she was talking to Nathan and that pevert was undressing her with his eyes" I replied "how and when what were you doing" Xavier asked " I was in a meeting okay and when I came back she wasn't here so I went searching and I found her near the coffee machine talking to Nathan so I got angry but before I could shout at her she started crying I had to swallow my anger you know I can't control it but the way she was crying I had no choice" I replied and patted her back " so did she have anything " Xavier asked " no she didn't" I replied " so wake her up now and feed her" Xavier said I ordered food and tired to wake her up to eat but she didn't I pushed my fingers in her mouth to open it and tired to feed her while Xavier and Liam got busy in their work but she refused to eat at last I had to take a bite and use my mouth to feed her " what are you doing" Xavier asked " feeding her she's not waking up" i replied after we were done with our work I carried her to my car and told Xavier I would drop her home and in the car I kept kissing her till we reached her mansion and I carried her to her room and placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket "she's sleeping Damien you need to control " Xavier said " what have I done now" I asked " even I was in love boy look at her lips you have chewed it" Xavier said " fix the date soon " I said and walked out and went towards Xavier's study.