chapter 29

Xavier's pov

After our breakfast and feeding Isa I and Liam were in our study we were planning how to get rid of Damien I know he's a leader of some mafia but that won't stop me from getting rid of him at least from my Isa she's not aware that such people exist we we're not speaking to each other at all because I don't trust that bastard Damien he must have planted something here so that he can keep an eye on us I know that someone from our house is informing him about our whereabouts but I couldn't track who they were so as if now we could only communicate through writing I had a perfect plan for my Isa to escape this mess I felt guilty for letting that Damien in her life I just wanted him to take care of her but he was a monster far more worst than me but he forgot that Isa was my daughter she had my blood she just wanted a trigger point and then she would stand up for herself but I didn't expect that day to come so soon as we were discussing I walked towards my window and saw that Isa was in the garden with Joe I know Joe treats her like his own child but I don't trust him after all he used to work for Rafael and that's the reason why I had my doubts in him I noticed Isa telling him something I hope she has done what I have told her I saw her running in and leaving Joe fuming in anger I walked towards my chair and sat down to discuss the plan with Liam everything was sorted I burnt the papers and flushed them through the toilet I wouldn't leave any traces behind and no one can retrieve anything from a burnt and flushed paper as we were just about to leave out office one of our guards informed us that Damien was here to meet Isa, I smiled but Liam said
" how can he step our house" " Liam don't worry I will take care of it he has stepped our house he will face the consequences" I said and we walked out the moment we walked towards the living area I saw that Joe and Damien had already gotten in to a fight Damien's friend Ryan was trying to separate them but my guards had caught him up but after sometime Isa came running from her room why the hell she was here sometimes she is at the wrong place at the wrong time this girl when I turned my head towards Damien he had taken down Joe but Liam pounced on him I was enjoying the fight as long as Liam was throwing punches but Damien's one blow and I heard Liam's ribs crack Damien kept on punching Liam non stop that's when I decided to step in but before I could do anything Isa had pulled Liam away and slapped Damien in so much force that her hand prints were on his face and to make matters worst she said "I hate you" I was proud of her at last she spoke for herself I pulled her aside because I know Damien was angry he wanted to kill Isa"get the hell out Damien" I said but he didn't move he started walking towards her so I pulled Isa behind me " leave Damien or else I will forget that you are the son of Rafael" i said " Liam take Isa to her room " but Liam was on the floor holding his stomach so it was me I had to get rid of him before he took another step I punched him in the face, then his stomach I was much stronger than him I could hear Isa cheering for me which I was proud of i dragged him and Ryan out of my mansion " don't you dare step here again this is my territory and your not the boss here I terminate the partnership do hell with your business "I said and walked away " don't forget Xavier you have already invested in many projects if you withdraw you will be on roads you should be grateful that I'm taking your daughter before you start begging on the streets" Damien said wiping his blood from his lips I laughed and said " what so you think I'm a fool Damien I'm not called the king of the business world go read your papers oh but I guess you didn't because you were busy digging my daughter's pussy if you would have read those papers properly then you would know that I won't be on streets but you would " I said he looked suprised " what do you think I could allow my daughter with you alone in that room in that stupid gala I had seen you kissing her Damien I'm not blind but I was a fool to think that you like her but you just want her to fuck once you are done with her you will dispose her like trash and she's my daughter Damien not someone you can play with she's innocent in this but you crossed the line now go from here and do t ever shoe me your face again " I said and closed the gates it was time to get Isa out of here before he could strike again.