chapter 71

Isa's pov

After the second visit to the hospital they had given me a pill which I took Damien was right there everything was okay but after three hours my stomach hurt at hell  it was painful Damien caught my hand and asked me to relax I was wondering what's happening to me after few hours I felt like I had got my periods but it was very painful I couldn't even walk but Damien helped me after changing into hospital clothes I was kept under observation there were heating pads even dad and Liam were there something felt empty inside me after four hours my bleeding had reduced and I felt a bit better two days I was at the hospital and everyone was still there and that too in same clothes at times I saw tears in Damien's eyes as well as dad's even Liam I didn't know why they were crying I wanted to ask I let it slide after two days Damien carried me home dad and Liam also came home the moment I was in my bedroom Damien got my puppies to me I was so happy to see them that I forgot my pain I started playing with them even Liam started playing with me after sometime Damien said that he would allow me to study further I was so excited that at last I could attend some college or university but all my hopes were crushed when he told me that I would be studying online I informed Damien that I wanted to attend the university but Damien told me that the pups would feel left out I really felt bad for them because as per me they thought I was their mom I agreed to study from home few days passed and Damien got busy with his work he would come late at night and would leave early morning at times he would just call me and tell me that he's going on a trip for a week or so at that time this place used to haunt me the only thing which kept me alive wasn't new friends my babies whom I had named Max ,Milo and Toby my puppies though Damien had strictly warned me not to get them inside our bedroom but I broke that rule when he was away on a trip I couldn't sleep alone I was happy but I missed Damien I would miss him touching me doing those things to me I don't know why he all of a sudden stopped doing those things what he used to do when we were alone at times I cried dad and Liam visited me everyday but I still missed Damien he used to call me up everyday but then he started calling me once in two or three days and then once a week and then it stopped if I called him he wouldn't answer at all I didn't tell dad or Liam anything I would just share my feelings with my puppies who seemed to understand my problem it was almost a month now I didn't see Damien at all and last time I spoke to him was three weeks back and he told me that he was busy and he will call me later when he's free but I didn't receive a call so I decided to ask his guards about him I thought twice and thrice to ask his guards but then I avoided and went upstairs in my room again to do my homework but just then max sprang out of my arms and ran down and I followed him I wasn't allowed to eby the room where all the guards stayed but just when I was about to knock I heard them all laughing and talking loudly  they were talking about Damien regarding how he's changed so much from the time he's married and he's got a pretty and beautiful wife who loves him and he loves her too because she's so innocent and honest she doesn't know what he does for a living but still she loves him she's not interested in his wealth but his status but then one of the guys spoke and whatever he said made me cry I wanted to run away from there after listening to all this I opened the door and there was a pin drop silence everyone looked at me with with wide eyes I called out for max few times and one of the guards handed him over to me I couldn't see his face because I had tears in my eyes the moment I took max in my arms I ran away from there in my room.