chapter 37

Alyssa's pov

I don't know when death will come and if it doesnt I feel like killing myself I'm sorry mom and dad I just want to get rid of my life I cant take this anymore Damien and his friend are the reason why I want to kill myself his friend rapes me thrice a day and Damien just stands there cheering him sometimes he is the one who tells him how to do it being my brother he's treating me like a whore I can't deny that I hate him so much I know dad was a leader of a mafia group  and Damien has taken over but this isn't the way to treat your sister even if I'm adopted he can't I'm currently tied up to the bed and his friend is on me it really hurts but he just wipes my tears and does what he was told the force which he used to enter me made me cry again but they really didn't care they just wanted my body to develop so that I could seduce their target I really don't understand why they were doing this first the massage and now this last week I was taken to the hospital because I was vomiting I don't know what happened there but when I opened my eyes there was an unbearable pain in my pelvic area I was crying when the nurses came to me they told me that I was pregnant and right now I had gone through an abortion this made me cry more I wanted my parents but I couldn't contact them after sometime Ryan walked in and took my hand in his he helped me sit abd wiped my tears " I'm sorry " he said that's all he said " just sorry that's what you can say can't you see what I'm going through you are sick just like Damien first you rape me, then you let Damien take video of it , and now what do you want tell me, you want me to seduce that enemy of yours but you guys are worst than him" I said but before I could say anything more he slapped me " sir she has just lost a child " the nurse said " lost a child I never wanted this I never knew I was pregnant he raped me and my brother encouraged him along with the child you should have killed need too I don't want to live this life" I said the nurse was shocked but Ryan dragged me out of the room till his car " sir she's too weak to walk sir please use the wheel chair " that nurse shouted but he didn't listen he pushed me in the car and left " don't you dare cry and behave yourself in front of Damien otherwise he may send someone else to fuck you today he won't care if you have lost your child" he said when we reached home he carried me in and placed me in bed " I'm so sorry for all this I never wanted it to be this way " he said and left  my food was sent in my room as usual and after dinner Damien walked in along with Ryan " so how are you feeling little sister it doesn't matter now strip in want to see what changes has the pregnancy done to your body " he said I didn't move that's when Damien grabbed my hair and made me stand he put his hands in the neck of my dress and ripped bit apart and started touching my chest " hmm it's much better than before is it leaking let me check oh fuck it's so full let me see it" he said and bent his head lower soon I could feel his lips on my breast I tried pushing him but it was of no use he was squeezing the life out of it  his friend tried pulling him away but he pushed him out and locked the door " I shouldn't have let him touch you I should have fucked you hard sister" he said and pushed me on the bed he unbuckled his pants and got on top of me but Ryan pulled him away " what are you doing Damien she's your sister" he shouted " she's not she's a fucking bitch who had to holes and I need to fuck it because the girl whom I want to is not here I want Isa can you get her for me  " he said and Ryan nodded I was crying when Ryan took him out I just wish dad comes soon and takes me away from them.