chapter 75

Damien's pov

Last night was amazing I don't know how many times I fucked her her sweet juicy hole was full of my cum I wanted her again but knowing the fact that it was almost after a long gap I wanted to do it just once but Isa wanted more eve I wanted more  i like to dominate and feel the need to hold her legs wide apart to enter her I love to see the visual of how my  penis pushes into her labia and moves in and out of her vagina it's a greatest feeling ever her hands were around my neck and she started kissing my cheeks, my lips, I maintained my control, concentrated on the pleasure I was getting. She started hugging me tighter and tighter making those sounds

I took her nipples in my mouth and digged in her cunt and started working on it I wanted to take it slow, make her enjoy the real romance, and so I took her nipple and started sucking while I started rubbing her pussy with other hand, In between I bit her nipple mildly, and she moaned in pleasure I kissed her once again and she didn’t hesitate to respond to my kiss. She was hot as hell and wanted me to fuck her hard which I did Her nipples were jutted, hard and round, pink in colour and her boobs were firm and hard . I didn't waste a minute and took them in my mouth again I first rolled my tongue around edge of the right nipple while I was circling the left one with my right hand. My junior was beginning to become erect once again I guided myself inside her as she made a sweet noise as I entered her  I kept fucking my rod in and out slowly, but within minutes I was fucking her like a lion who wanted to breed her at any cost, she was screaming, twisting her body after few minutes she poured her juices out she showered many kisses on me I was ramming my cock into her as fast as I could and she began to jerk under me , it was all I needed and I arched into her, shooting my cum into her tight pussy. I jerked into her again and again as I came. I felt like I broke it but no it was still hard in her.
We lay there in each other’s arms for sometime, just feeling how good we felt. 
I

glowed with love for her. I sucked on her bright pink nipples again and watched them grow hard and long, her firm young breasts pushing out to me, begging to be sucked and loved. Isa preferred staying under me and I would always kept kissing her, while entering and leaving her body. When i rolled her on top of me she kissed me on the lips, her tongue working into my mouth our naked bodies melted into one, and we explored our bodies, rolling around, licking and touching and tasting, knowing each other like a single spirit.
We had sex through the night. It was wild and untamed and completely unbridled as we all experienced multiple, earth shattering orgasms and experiences with sweaty bodies and a smell of sex, lingering in the air she wasn't ready to sleep and I wanted her to rest tomorrow I need to take her to the hospital again for a check up this time I'm not going to kill my blood Isa was very excited to be on me she wanted more and more even after asking her to sleep she just wanted me to be inside her and I didn't mind if she wanted me then I would definitely give her what she wants she was on top of me and bouncing up and down my shaft not bothered about anything after sometime she was tired and I held her hips and rocked her back and forth her hands were on my chest and then she was sleeping on me " it feels so good Damien can you be inside me" she said and I hummed in response she fell asleep I couldn't be inside her whole night so I made her sleep besides me I went to the bathroom and got a wet towel and cleaned her pussy, thighs, stomach and breast our bed was now full of our wetness so I carried her to another bedroom besides us and covered her in a blanket whole night I was thinking about how to tell her the truth I love her and there is no way I can hide the truth from her anymore I know Xavier and Liam won't tell her anything but if I really love her I need to tell her that I'm responsible for her memory loss how I treated her and it was my mistake soon I fell asleep holding my little angel in my arms.