chapter 65

Isa's pov

When I woke up in the morning I felt pain everywhere it hurts like hell down there last night I asked him to stop whatever he was doing but he didn't listen at all I was screaming, crying but he didn't bother and kept on doing it I tried sitting and I couldn't but with lot of effort I could it was difficult to get out of his arms especially with his legs tangled in mine Damien was still sleeping I closed my eyes and sat down for sometime I removed the covers and I saw blood tears filled my eyes thinking about what happened last night I touched my core and felt something wet when I saw what was on my fingers it was a white sticky stuff I wiped my fingers on the sheets and looked towards Damien and started screaming it was the same thing in the bed again " what happened Isa why are you screaming " Damien got up and held me close to him " it's here see I told you that day it didn't go away " I said pointing at the thing standing under the sheets Damien looked where I was pointing at and started laughing " baby you want it to go away " he said and I nodded " so just sleep on your back and I will make it go away " he said I quickly slept on my back and Damien removed the blanket from his body and parted my legs wide " babe it's nothing you need to be scared of its this and it wants to go where it belongs, it needs to rest and his house is here " he said and pushed it in my vagina I tried getting up " no no Isa baby don't move let it go in it will lay eggs just like a bird lays eggs in a nest " he said I started crying "it's paining please" I said " it will pain love it's your first time baby but the more I do the it's better now tell me is it painful as last night " he asked and I shook my head " see the more you do it the lesser the pain now lift your legs love and wrap it around my waist " he said and I did he started moving in and out and then rubbing himself I could feel him getting bigger that's when the pain came again  I started biting my lips but Damien took my lips in his mouth and started sucking it after sometime something warm filled inside me and I felt better " feeling better" he asked and I nodded he stayed for sometime and then carried me to the bathroom and made me sit on the counter I sat there looking at him while he prepared a bath once he was done he carried me but not before pecking my lips and gently placed me in the bathtub he got behind me and rested my head on his chest his chest was facing my back the water was nice hot and soon the pain went away Damien placed his hand above my core and started massaging it at first it hurt but then I was feeling better he started washing my hair and then my body he asked me to wash him which I did after our bath he wrapped me in a towel and went out all this while I was just admiring my handsome husband he carried me out and made me wear the clothes he had selected " the maids must have prepared breakfast let's go " he said after he wore his sweat pants he had a perfect body with his muscles defined ,perfect abs and lots of tattoos when he placed me on the chair and say down besides me I gestured him to carry me at first he was confused but then he made me sit on his lap the moment I sat on his lap I started touching his chest " you need rest Isa " he said I looked at him and started kissing his cheeks I didn't realize when the maids placed breakfast on the table "Isa you need to eat we can do this later tonight first eat " he said and started feeding me I didn't stop kissing his cheeks at all " Isa what about the pain now isn't  it paining" he asked and I nodded " we have to leave for our vacation remember " he said and I kissed him again " okay tell me what do you need as a gift " he asked and I looked at him confused " love I was too rough last night I'm sorry so tell me what you want in return" he asked " oh but I don't want anything" I replied he smiled and fed me fruits " ask for anything love hmm like  rings, apartment,car , diamonds and huh my credit card and.." I cut him off and said " I want a puppy" he looked at me in shock " you want what " he asked " puppy" I replied he face palmed himself and asked " apart from puppy" " apart from puppy hmm one more puppy so two puppies" I replied " only puppies" he asked again and I nodded he took a deep breath and I could hear the maids giggling " fine you will get your puppies" he said and I was jumping in his lap "thank you thank you so much I love you" I said and kissed his lips he kissed me back and said " Isa you will get your puppies after a month" " but why not now" I asked " we are going on a vacation baby and after our vacation we both will go and get your puppies and if you behave well and do as I say I will give you three puppies" he said I jumped out of his lap and said " really you will give me three" he closed his eyes and nodded "but you have to obey me do whatever I say then only you will get the third one" he said and I nodded after a month I would have three puppies.