chapter 32

Unknown pov

Damien had got his sister in the basement an orphan who was picked up from the road because his parents felt pity for her they named her Alyssa poor girl was bullied by her elder brother only her parents loved her but someone else also showed interest in her and that was none other than Ryan whenever Ryan accompanied Damien to his home town in Italy his eyes would search for the innocent girl the first time he saw her he was bewitched by her beauty and her innocence he felt sorry for her whenever she was abused by Damien but he couldn't do anything to help her because if he did show any emotions Damien would be make her suffer more which he didn't want to she was safe when her parents were around but the moment they left her alone Damien would use her like a punching bag at present she was sleeping on the kitchen floor like a slave Damien had asked his parents to allow his sister to stay with him and they agreed she was eighteen but looked like a sixteen year old Ryan had decided to stay with Damien so that he doesn't abuse her much Damien had given him the responsibility to train her like a model every step she fell in those nine inch heels she was punched by Damien so most of the times Ryan didn't report her clumsiness to Damien for which she was thankful but others did and then Damien would hit her more she was covered with brusies by the end of week one and now the second week had started Damien made her wear the most skimpy clothes which showed off her entire skin nothing left for imagination he made her walk in heels and a those revealing lingerie she was uncomfortable with it but she didn't want to be abused more so she did what she was told week three she was taught how to eat with elegance and week four was worst she was taught how to seduce men in this case Ryan took it on himself to teach her he didn't want other men to see her this way and since Ryan was  Damien's best friend he didn't ask much questions she was supposed to get used to men flirting with her and  touching her but she wasn't everytime Ryan tried to hold her she would flinch everytime he did it and Ryan found it difficult but he couldn't complain because he knew if he complained she would be punched again but when Damien noticed that she wasn't flirting nor she was used to men touching her he was frustrated and asked Ryan to be strict with her and if she didn't improve he would teach her himself when Alyssa heard this she was crying but Ryan consoled her when the training started Damien made sure he was there when Ryan was teaching her he knew that Alyssa wasn't comfortable with him touching her but if he didn't do it then Damien would slap her till she didn't do it perfect he wanted her to lure Liam and make him a bait to destroy Xavier but Ryan wasn't agreeing with this but Damien didn't care he wanted Isa at any cost here Damien was training an orphan to be a slut and on the other hand Xavier was training his daughter Isa to be strong and stand up for herself she was going through a rough training no matter how many mistakes did Isa do she was punished but Xavier never hit her nor abused her he loved his children but he was very strict on her and when Xavier noticed that Isa was getting comfortable with the training he asked Joe to change her routine another three months of hardcore training and then Isa could go anywhere wherever she wanted no one would bully her Xavier wanted his innocent daughter to be strong and brave and he saw that glimpse in her when she had slapped The Damien Black  he knew a little push from him and Isa could overcome her fears and Liam agreed with his father but whatever Damien  was doing to Alyssa was worst and that made the situation worst.