chapter 7

Damien's pov

Ryan was constantly bugging me about the ball and he came in with his date and Elsa was waiting for me downstairs actually out in the car I never those whores home so as soon Ryan came we left I was not happy to be there at all dad was already present we took our seats and Elsa started holding my hand as if we are a couple which I didn't like at all "leave my hand and behave we aren't together remember that it's just a date" I said and turned around that's when I saw her she was beautiful her flawless skin her perfect curves and her dress hugged her perfect body everyone had their eyes on her but she was mine what suprised me that she was sitting besides Liam so she was just another whore looks can be so deceiving I turned back to Ryan and we started discussing about our business with dad when suddenly dad got up and left my eyes followed him and suprisingly he went straight where Xavier was sitting his other friend Dante was also there I saw that the little vixen was hardly interested in her surroundings she was just bothered about her food "aww isn't she cute just like a doe look Liam is kissing her " Ryan said and I turned to look at her again " hahaha he was kissing her cheeks sir what did you think he was kissing her soft pink lips" Ryan said "stop it Ryan I'm not into such sluts who act all innocent " I replied Ryan was stunned by my reply " I don't think so Damien she doesn't look like those one night stands you have look at her dress it's so perfect" he said " just an act to lure wealthy men she's beautiful but look at the way shes sitting in  Liam and Xavier's lap she's just a whore and nothing else " I replied " I hope your wrong I will get more information about her" he said and I nodded when I looked at the person who was sitting opposite her I was suprised to see Joe there he had left the mafia to start a life which get had promised his mom " Ryan isn't that Joe dad's special person what is getting doing there " I asked " he had left your dad few years back right " Ryan said and I nodded " why is he sitting there is he one of her daddies" I asked " stop it man don't make assumptions let me get more information about that angel" Ryan said and left in the meantime I was just watching with Xavier and Liam feeding her she was smiling at whatever they were talking the way Xavier was holding her with his hand around her waist made my blood boil she was trying to feed him cake and Xavier wasn't eating it if I was in his place I would have licked it from her mouth but then when Dante kissed her cheeks I felt jealous all those men were getting a piece of her and here I the  king of mafia was just sitting and looking at her I will have her at any cost tonight if she can throw herself at those fucking old men I guess I'm better I called one of the waitress and asked her to spike her drink and she did when everyone had left the table even Joe he was talking to Ryan and Xavier and Liam were busy with my dad and Dante she was sitting alone playing on her phone  the waitress placed an orange juice in front of her and her favorite treats she just looked at it and then back at the waitress she was hesitant to pick the glass to sip but then something happened  before she could she kept it down even her sweets were drugged she had put her phone away and  started looking around that's when our eyes met we didn't take off our  eyes from each other but then suddenly she looked away making a weird face and I noticed that Elsa was kissing me by the time I stopped Elsa Xavier and Liam were back on the table along with Joe and she didn't even touch the glass not the sweets  when Ryan came back he was grinning like an idiot " what's wrong with you idiot" I asked " you think she's a whore right" he said and I looked back at her "well she isn't that's Isabella Knight Xavier's daughter and Liam's little sister she doesn't go out normally except her school Xavier himself picks her and drops her to school Joe is her personal bodyguard she's their little princess who had to follow lot of rules" he said I smiled to myself " if she's the princess then I'm going to be her King " I replied Ryan was smiling " congrats boss at last you found your queen your parents will be so happy".