snort! Wrestle the scepter!

After reflecting on his unrealistic ideas, Jing Yuan continued to think, in fact...it is not impossible to make soap, plant ash can be used as alkali.

All the animal fat obtained from hunting is used to eat, it is impossible to use it to make soap for him, even if the tribe is willing, he will not use it.

There are already saponins in the tribe, and the oil is not enough to eat. If you use it to make soap, it is considered to be a waste of the last and it is completely unnecessary.

He wants to make soap unless he can find some inedible fat.

For example, tung oil.

Jing Yuan has thought of tung oil many times. It is the fruit of the tung tree, the oil extracted after maturity. Tung oil is poisonous, not only inedible, but also careful to avoid ingestion.

In addition to the shortcoming of not being edible, tung oil itself is a treasure and has a wide range of uses, not to mention its own glossiness.

Can be waterproof, oil paper umbrella is brushed with tung oil.

Anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and insect-proof, it is especially friendly to wooden furniture, especially furniture in places where the environment is not very good and may be moist and insect-prone.

It can be said that if the canopy bed in their tribe is painted with tung oil, be careful not to damage it, it can extend the life of at least five or six years.

Not only that, tung oil itself can also be used to make soap, pesticides and insecticides. Needless to say, soap is planted in those places.

Sooner or later, when pesticides and pesticides are used, and it is oil itself, it can burn, and you can light oil lamps and torches!

Now people in the tribe are active during the day. At night, because there is no light, they can't do many things.

During the water season, the daylight hours are slightly shorter. According to Jing's calculations, it will be dark from around 7 o'clock to nearly 8 o'clock in the next day.

The night lasts for more than twelve hours. In fact, the sleep time does not need to be that long. If there are oil lamps or torches in the tribe.

At least two hours can be saved to do some things, like pickling salted duck eggs and making a little basket, which can be saved for cooking with an oil lamp after dinner.

Even if you are afraid of hurting your eyes, you don't take advantage of the night to do things, and it is much more convenient to move around in the hole with a light on than to touch the dark at night.

Jing Yuan thought of making soap and lighting a lamp in the cave, so naturally he thought of tung oil.

But tung oil is not so easy to find. Although the tung tree does not choose the growth environment and can live in many places, it is still the same sentence.

The Dashan tribe is too small. Jingyuan goes out with Yu every day. He wants to go more places to find something, but the places he can go are very limited.

Moreover, no one else in the tribe knew the tung tree, and there was no way to ask them to find it. The description alone would only make Yu feel confused.

You can only rely on him to search slowly when he goes out with Yu, and you can imagine how slow it is.

Jing Yuan sighed slightly, it was really difficult.