The results of the draw were announced immediately after the players came on stage.

The randomized mode this time: Survival. It was a mode where players couldn't resurrect.

Randomized map: Lava Arena.

This map was very scary. There was an active volcano underneath them, and a series of platforms hung suspended above the crater. Because it was abnormally hot, players in the map would lose HP every second. Although the rate of loss wasn't very high, it became very terrifying as it accumulated.

The volcanic map was even more frightening when it was for Survival Mode. Not only did players lose HP every second, but they also had to snatch the supply packages that were dropped randomly throughout the map. A player with full health and supplies could survive for thirty seconds, and if they weren't able to grab another package within that time period, they would begin to bleed like a waterfall and die in ten seconds.

What made it even more brutal was that the supply packages would start off very abundant, but become increasingly rare in the later stages, forcing the teams to fight against each other to snatch them up. In extreme cases, they might even have to choose to give up a teammate in order to keep the rest of the team alive.

.

Survival Mode paired with a volcanic map was known in the A-League as the 'Bloody Slaughter Arena'.

This was because it was both extremely dreadful and extremely exciting!

Sometimes, victory or defeat could be decided within two minutes. The team fights took place at the speed of lightning. It was a competition between who was better at killing, who could kill off someone first, and who would be unable to hold up under the continuous HP loss and die!

Both teams were a little nervous when faced with this randomized map and mode combination.

The commentators were also very tense. After they received instructions from the director, they spoke up and said, "Dear audience, since we've come across an extremely fast-paced map, we'll be splitting the screen for the upcoming match. Both of us commentators will be responsible for one camera each in case the game's pace is too quick for the commentary to keep up."

Unlike the players and commentators, the audience was very excited.

The public screen was full of passionate cries: "It's the Bloody Slaughter Arena! How stimulating!" "I want to pee out of nervousness before the match even starts! Hahahahaha!"

.

The players entered the map and the countdown began.

Even the Seven Kills' commander's voice was tight as he said, "We both only have one healer, and if we reach the mid-late stages, everyone's HP will collapse. That's too passive, so we have no choice but to launch a fast-paced attack!"

The main tank asked, "Is the priority to kill our opponents, or protect ourselves?"

Seven Kills' commander gritted his teeth and said, "Priority is given to protecting the healer, followed by Lord Four! Other than that, we focus on killing our opponents!"

.

On the other side, Heaven's Inquiry's commander was saying, "Go for the other team's only healer, even if we lose two people in the process, it's worth it! Priority is given to protecting our priest - priest, you have to keep yourself alive. You can abandon any of us if necessary, including me!"

"What if Lord Four comes?" Their priest asked, "I'm really not confident I can survive. What then?"

Their commander replied, "If Lord Four comes up, the nightmare knight will immediately use his ultimate move and control him, and it's fine if everyone else uses their control skills too. If that really doesn't work, the blood mage will self-destruct to protect the priest! If we can explode Lord Four to death, we'll have come out ahead!"