one

Rafe's POV:

I watched as the girl stepped off the ferry onto the docks with the cutest golden retriever right by her side, and stopped talking almost instantly with Topper, my lips slightly parting unconsciously.

"What?"

Topper must have turned his head in the direction I was already looking, because I heard him sigh from behind me only moments after he opened his mouth.

"Who's that?" 

I glanced over to Topper as I spoke, but not for long, looking back over at the mystery girl.

"Don't know, but she's hot."

I had to ignore his words at this point, he wasn't helping, instead, I continued to keep my eyes on her.  She was chatting with an older woman, who looked to be her mom since they had the same blonde hair, and they were both looking around.  The mystery girl laughed at something the woman said, and continued to pick up some bags from the ground, before turning to face myself and Topper.

"Fuck."

I immediately directed my gaze away from the girl, not wanting to make it too obvious that I was definitely staring at her, and looked at Topper instead.

"Is she still looking over here?"

Even though Top was starting to get on my last nerves, I had to ask, since he was in the driver's seat and could get a better view of the girl.

"No."

Instantly, I turned back around to put my eyes on the blonde girl again.  She was now walking behind the woman, who most definitely had to be her mom, and they were making their way over to a black SUV, the dog right on the girl's heels.  There was a driver, who looked pretty familiar, waiting for them at the back of the car, and the man hugged them both when they got closer. 

"Damn."

Of course he would find her hot too.

God, he was so annoying sometimes, couldn't he just stick to my sister.

Now that her back was turned, I could see how her blonde hair stretched down her back, almost her butt, and damn was it beautiful.  She had on a blue dress, with a sheer white sweater tied over top of it, it wasn't too short, but it was perfect to show off her figure just slightly.  She definitely wasn't from here, but with all of the stuff they were loading up in the back of the SUV, they had to be moving here.  Perfect.

I felt myself sigh unconsciously when the girl got inside of the car, and just sat back in my seat.

"Should we follow them?"

This is what I'm talking about, so annoying.

"Are you dumb? No."

"Just thought I would ask." He scoffed and put the Jeep into drive.

𓇽

Hallie's POV:

"So are we almost there?" I heard mom say in the front seat to Derick, our driver.