Home Sweet Home! CH-3

Start from the beginning

Then suddenly around the corner, they see a humanoid creature which says "MR. MIMEEE!"

"Hi Mr.Mime!" Ash says as he smiles, seeing the pokemon that is with his mom since the end of his first journey.

Then a woman around the age of 40 comes around the corner and says. "Who's there Mimey?" Before she sees her son standing with Pikachu and another pokemon. She quickly realises it and shouts. "ASH! Welcome home sweetheart!" As she runs to him and hugs Ash tightly between her arms.

"Thanks mom, I'm glad to be home" he says before he introduces Riolu.
"Oh mom, meet Riolu, I caught it on my way home in Sinnoh!"

"Wonderful!! You sure are lucky to have Ash with you Riolu, he may be reckless sometimes but he sure has a good heart. And how are you doing Pikachu? Delia says as she scratches the top of Pikachu's head, earing a coo from the little yellow mouse pokemon.

Then Delia looks at Ash "Ash you're home early! I expected you to get home in around 2 weeks?"

Ash: I know mom but since I finished with school in Alola I decided to come back and suprise you!

Delia smiles before she says. "I'm glad to hear that, how was your time in Alola?"

"Amazing mom!" Ash says, thrilled with excitement before he continues. "I've even got something you'd love but i'll show you later, I need to check on my pokemon at professor Oak's lab first if that is alright with you."

Delia smiles at her sons eagerness. "Ofcourse Ash, but make sure you are home before dinner since Gary and professor Oak will join us."

"GARY IS HERE TOO?" Ash says as he sees an opportunity to battle his old rival again.

Delia: Yes, he returned a couple days ago.

"Great! Can't wait to battle him!!
Anyway i'll see you in a bit, bye mom!" Ash shouts as he runs towards the lab while waving back. Both Pikachu and Riolu hold on for their lives while Ash keeps running.

"Bye Ash, be careful!" She says, seeing her son in the horizon.

A couple minutes later with Ash, Pikachu and Riolu arrive at professor Oaks lab.

Ash smiles as he runs up the steps before he says. "Alright, we're here! Lets go inside."

Pikachu squeals in excitement while Riolu lets out a happy bark.

Ash once again takes a deep breath before he shouts. "HELLO!? PROFESSOR OAK!?"

Ash hears nothing and decides to walk further into the building as he keeps calling professor Oak.
Suddenly he feels something pulling his arm.

"MUUK MUKMUK!" Muk shouts as the poisonous blob hugs Ash passionately, causing them to fall over.

"Hey Muk, i'm glad to see you too!" Ash says as he laughs at his Pokemon's behaviour.

Ash suddenly hears an elderly voice shout. "Muk what are you doing!"  Huh Ash??

Ash somehow manages to get Muk off of him before he says. "Hi professor! Long time no see."

"Welcome b-" Professor Oak manages to say before he gets cut off.

"ASHY-BOY!! How are you?" Gary says, coming up from behind professor Oak.

Ash smiles before he says. "I'm doing alright, what about you Geare-bear?

Gary is taken aback for a moment. He didn't expect Ash to counter him so quickly. "Geare-bear?"

"Yes, since you still call me Ashy-boy, I need a nickname for you too." Ash says as he starts to chuckle.

Professor Oak then sees Riolu on Ash's right side and looks at the pokemon curiously.