48 Are We Just... Too Different?

Gio

"You think people who are into eating ass like to sniff the asshole part of panties?" Celia asks.

"What?" I almost lose control of the wheel. Celia just giggles, staring out the window.

"Anyway, I'd like to try butt plugs one day, when we go out on a date. You know, sit at a restaurant, order food. We could get one of those vibrating panties with a remote? Oh, do they make those for you? That'd be fun."

"Jesus, you are so... kinky," I mutter under my breath.

"By the way..." She smirks, leaning over the console to whisper. "I fingered my butt the other day in the shower. Felt like I had to poop! It was so weird."

"Oh my God!" I laugh, palming my face. "Celia, you probably didn't do it right, that's why!"

"Yes, I did! I spent five minutes in different positions, going at different speeds. Also, did you know it's really dry in there?" She lifts her index finger to trace the tip. "It wouldn't even go in."

I look straight at her. She's got to be doing this on purpose. Nope. She's serious.

Should I tell her that I've done it too?

No, are you crazy? She'll never let it go!

"Okay, mister 'let me do you in the backyard'. Don't act innocent!" She crosses her arms, looking away. "I'd say you need Jesus, but we both know what you've done in front of him."

"Listen." I squeeze her inner thigh, making her jump in her seat. "You talk a little too much."

"Huh?" She scowls as I unbuckle my belt, then unbutton my jeans. "Are you insane? I'm not giving you a blowjob on the road!"

"Yes, you are," I smirk, grabbing the back of her head to pull her down. "Get over here..."

She tries. And it's fucking amazing. But I can tell her jaw hurts from that angle. So I end up getting edged, which just makes me more impatient to get home and eat her up.

It's a three hour drive. Ari insisted to go with Liam, saying squeezing between Celia and me in the truck is annoying.

I feel guilty for not spending as much time with her the past few weeks, but the boys yelled at me that it's okay to take some time in my 'honeymoon' phase. I think that's why Celia is acting extra... Celia. Her idea of emotional support is to either fluster me or piss me off.

The whole ride back, she either needs to pee or she's spilling snacks all over the seats. Not only that, but apparently all my music choices are bad and I'm not as cool as Chase when driving.

Excuse me for following the speed limit. I don't need a ticket. I call Ari and tell her to grow up fast so she can buy me a Chevrolet, feeling better when I hear her laugh. Wait. Does she not miss me?

I call her back to ask, and she sighs like a parent, reassuring me that indeed she misses me, but she has a life and would like some space. Wow. Which gives the other sassy pants next to me the audacity to ask to go hiking in the woods before we go back. Yeah, right! I want to go home!

"Freedom!" Celia opens her arms, taking a deep breath. "Ah, the last time I was in nature like this was when I was a kid..."

I caved in. The hike starts from the parking lot on a paved path, snaking up the mountain. Towering pine trees surround left and right. There are many hikers around, unfortunately.

A cute squirrel is holding a pinecone in the middle of the road. Celia runs towards it, scaring the small creature shitless, causing it to scatter away and scurry up atop a tree. Celia complains, but thankfully her attention span is five seconds. Next, she turns to me.