Chapter 12

The moment everyone settled down after returning from lunch, Aizawa stood up.

"Everyone go and change, we are going to USJ."

"UNIVERSAL STUDIO JAPAN??!" The class shouted in unison.

"Manly, bro!" Kirishima huffed.

"Woo hoo!" Mina exclaimed.

"I wonder if they have boo- I mean books, yeah, books." Mineta spluttered

"SILENCE!!" Aizawa used his quirk, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"USJ stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Now go and change and meet at the Gates in 15 minutes." Aizawa growled as he strolled out of the classroom.

Class 1-A streamed out of the classroom to the closest changing room.

This time, Shoto only helped Izuku slip on his accessories. The boys quickly dressed into their Hero costume. The girls took slightly longer.

Before long, they were standing at the gates waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Midoriya! You should be arranging us on where to sit." Iida wagged his hands.

"It should be like this!"

"But Iida, we do not know the seating arrangements of the bus. They just need to enter in an orderly manner and move towards the back." Izuku reasoned.

"Good point..." Iida pondered over what he was told.

Growing up, Iida had been taught many things. How to manage his family business if he was ever in charge. How to behave and act. Whenever he was caught doing an unsightly act such as not following his strict household rules, he would be punished. However, coming to UA, he had learned and tried to relax on his posture.

The bus shortly arrived. The students piled in. Katsuki sat near the back with Kyoka Jiro, Quirk Earphones Jacks. Shoto sat alone behind them. Aizawa sat at the front at a single seater where he could see both the driver and the class.

Izuku sat beside Tsyu Asui, Quirk Frog, and Rikido Sato, Quirk Sugar Rush. Kirishima sat behind the frog girl. Ayoma sat opposite Izuku. Beside the sparkling boy, was Denki Kaminari, Quirk Electrification. Besides the sparkling boy was also a defeated Iida.

"Midoriya," Asui croaked.

"Yes, Asui?" Izuku looked at her.

"Call me Tsu. Anyways, I'm rather straightforward. May I ask why your quirk is rather like All Might?"

Izuku was stunned. Oh no! How should I respond? He panicked.

"I-Is that so? I Uhm..."

"Hold on Tsu-chan. Think about it, All Might does get as tired as Izuku after using his quirk." Kirishima thought aloud.

"A simple power-up like that is not that bad. It can do so many things!" He enthusiastically commented. "However," Kirishima glumly faced Izuku. "My hardening is indeed strong..." He hardened his left arm till it looked like a skin-coloured branch. "...but it looks ugly."

"I think it looks cool! It has many uses for a Pro Hero!" Izuku commended.

"Pro Hero?" Kirishima raised his eyebrows. "I still think a hero needs something other than that to increase their popularity."

"My Naval Laser shines in both the appearance and damage department." Ayoma boasted.

"Not if you get a stomach-ache after that!" Mina giggled.

They laughed as Ayoma offendedly crossed his arms.

"My heart been broke so many times." He sulked.