Chapter 2

* Not everything is the same as in the original. I wrote the fanfic in my way, so not everything is what to be expected.

July 15

"Mama, Papa, let's go to the quirk doctor! I want to know what my quirk is. I want to be like All Might!"
Izuku Midoriya shouted as he bounced energetically on Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya's queen-size bed.

"Calm down Izuku dearie." Inko sighed as she stretched out to pat Izuku's mop of green messy hair.

"I still want to sleep..." Hisashi groaned. "It's still 8 am, chill..."

"Nuuuu!!" Izuku pouted as he tried his hardest to drag his father off the bed, only to fall on his butt. "Owie.." Izuku pouted cutely as he scrambled up and plopped himself on his father's head.

Hisashi Midoriya:
Number 2 Pro Hero FlamePhoenix.  
Quirk:
Pheonix's breath. Produces red fire hotter than the Flaming Trash Can from his mouth.

Inko Midoriya:
Number 10 Pro Hero WhiteTele.
Quirk:
Telewhips. Shoots white whips that can be controlled using her telekinesis.

Izuku's POV
After 'torturing' my parents for a while, and yes, I believe I accidentally farted on daddy's face while sitting on him?
Daddy and Mummy brought me to the quirk doctor. The walls were white. The place smelt weird. I do not like that smell. The doctor was very scary. He was wearing that weird metal goggles and he also looked like Baldy from my television show... just that he has a few strains of hair. When he smiles, it looks like he was going to eat me. I gripped tighter onto Mummy, who was carrying me.

"I see, your name is Izuku Midoriya, am I right?" I nearly went into another one of my panic attacks. His voice felt so hollow and deep. It sounded like that horror movie Kacchan and Shoto forced me to watch at Kacchan's house. "Awww, so cute!" The doctor gushed as he squeezed my cheeks. "Anyways, sorry to inform you but your child is quirkless."

Quirkless that word hit me like a block of concrete.

"You are mistaken, right? I... I'm not... I'm not quirkless... " Tears threatened to pour out of my eyes. I bit my lip to avoid crying. "So I can't be like All Might?"

"Sorry child. Unfortunately, both your last toes are double-jointed. I also took a scan and your records seemed to back my suspicions. I apologize. You can become a police officer or a model when you grow up." The creepy doctor droned on.

"At least you quirkless people are treated better than those with quirks, you know..."

I did not listen. I sank deep into my thoughts, completely ignoring what Doctor Creepy Man was rambling about. I was silent in the car back home. I just wanted to be like All Might. I just wanted to be like my parents. I just wanted to help others. I don't want to be a useless, quirkless loser, who can't protect anyone let alone myself. I stumbled out into the backyard for some fresh air to calm my nerves.

"Izuku! Over here!!" A voice shouted.
It was Katsuki Bakugo, or what I called him, Kacchan and Shoto Todoroki, son of The Flaming Trash Can, also known as the Number 3 Pro Hero Endeavor.

Katsuki Bakugo:
Age: 4
Quirk: Explosions

Shoto Todoroki:
Age: 4
Quirk: Half hot- half cold

"Izuku, you went to the quirk doctor today right? So how did it go??" Katsuki shouted eagerly, his palms producing mini explosions in his excitement.

"I... I... I'm quirkless..." Izuku mumbled, trying to control tears that were streaming down his rosy freckled cheeks.

"You're WHAT!" Katsuki shouted, causing Izuku to fall into a lapse of panic attacks. Shoto, who was just sitting back observing while eating cold soba? immediately came forward to comfort Izuku. Katsuki, realizing his mistake, also ran forward to comfort him.

This went on for a couple of minutes.
You see, Izuku suffered from a weak immune system, depression, and panic attacks. Also being the youngest of the three, (screw it, Shoto was born in November but who cares... at least not me... you?) Katsuki and Shoto made it a point to always protect and help Izuku. After a long time of just sitting in the Midoriya's big backyard which was decked in a playground, jungle gym, and a sandpit. Being the Number 2 and Number 10 hero gives lots of benefits.

"Children, dinner is ready!" Inko shouted from the patio.

"Coming Mom/Auntie!" They shouted as they raced over.

The dining room was huge. Imagine around a quarter of a football field. A 6 foot, wearing a neatly pressed suit, butler, Alferdo stood stiffly, waiting for them to come in.

Alferdo Carson:
Midoriya household butler.
Quirk:
Weak telekinesis. Able to pick up objects no heavier than 10kg. Useful for serving out the plates during mealtimes and doing many house chores at the same time.

"Hii~ Alferdo, how are you doing??" Izuku asked cheerfully. Alferdo gave a curt bow. "Thank you for your concern, Young Master, I am doing fine." He proceeded to lead the boys to their seats. Misuki Bakugo, Masuru Bakugo, Touya Todoroki, Fuyumi Todoroki, Natsuo Todoroki, and Rei Todoroki were there already, patiently waiting for the trio to arrive.

Mitsuki Bakugo:
Inko's childhood best friend
Quirk:
Glycerin. Secrete glycerin from her skin, due to its moisturizing effect, she maintains great skin quality.

Masaru Bakugo:
Mitsuki's husband
Quirk:
Acid sweat. Secretes acid sweat with combustive properties from his palm like normal sweat. When rubbed together, he can create explosions.

Rei Todoroki:
Endeavor's poor wife.
Quirk:
Ice. A powerful ice quirk that gives her liking for cooler weather.

Touya Todoroki:
Oldest sibling of the Todoroki's family.
Quirk:
Blue fire. Able to shoot fire like a flame thrower, fly and hover in the air. Gives him enhanced stamina, resistance to cold and heat to a certain extent, and keen intellect. The stronger his emotions, the greater his flames.

Fuyumi Todoroki:
Second oldest. Been doing all the chores since their maid hurt her back and retired. Likes ice cream and soap operas.
Quirk:
Like Rei, she has an ice quirk.

Natsuo Todoroki:
The third oldest child of the Todoroki's.
Quirk:
Like Rei, he has an ice quirk.

"Yay! That Flaming Trash Can is not here." Shoto piped cheerfully as he settled down beside Izuku who was at the bottom of the table.

"I agree. That shameless bastard decided to walk up to me today at my office to announce that he was going to overthrow me, good thing my co-workers dragged him out like the trash he is." Hisashi announced from the head of the table.

While the Todorokis and the Bakugos cheered, Izuku had one question.

"Daddy, what is a shameless bastard?" Izuku asked, his big, innocent emerald eyes stared inquisitively at his father.

"Izuku, promise me to never say that word, okay?" Natsuo shouted from his seat.

"Okay!" Izuku's sweet baby voice ringed, mingled with the sweet honey and lavender aromantic candles.

Dinner continued, they discussed many things. After their 4 course meal of appetizers, main dishes 1 and 2, and dessert, the trio went up to Izuku's room. It was a big and spacious place as it took up the entire third floor of their house. Remember I said their living room was huge, just imagine a big mansion and then imagine his bedroom. There was an entire room filled with toys, a room with playhouses, swings, slides, and a pool, a room that had soft floors and walls and lots of mattresses, pillows, and blankets. There was even a huge washroom with a golden toilet, a stand-up shower, a bathtub, and a vanity stand. It was anyone's childhood dream house.