Chapter 5

"Daddy, what are we doing here??" Izuku asked in his timid childish voice.

The Midoriyas were in their underground training room. Pro Hero Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, and Snipe were waiting patiently.

Hizashi Yamada:
Teaches English at UA High School
Quirk:
Bimbo. Allows him to increase the volume of his voice, giving him the ability to create loud high pitched sounds. The sound is strong enough to cause people's ears to bleed. It can annoy and distract enemies as well as block out other sounds. The only known weakness of this Quirk is that the loud sounds do not travel well underground.

Snipe:
A third-year teacher at UA High school.
Quirk:
Homing. Allows him to lock on to any target he can see within six hundred meters and make any projectile he releases chase after said target. He cannot choose what part of the target's body his projectile hits and his attacks do not carry much strength.

"Although your mother and I shall recommend you to UA, you still need to pick up some self-defense skills. Hence, they are here to teach you." He nodded to the Pro Heroes behind him. "Aizawa will teach you hand-to-hand combat, Yamada will teach you... I mean he will just stand back and help when needed and be a good overgrown cockatoo. Kayama will be teaching you how to use a whip make sure you teach my child how to use it and not how to flirt. And Snipe here will teach you how to use guns and knives!" Hisashi exclaimed, proud that he could arrange this for Izuku.

Izuku just tilted his head adorably and blinked rapidly at his father. "But I thought guns were illegal?"

"They are unless you have a top 100 Pro Hero supervising you," Hisashi explained.

Firstly, Aizawa. Izuku was confused when he started rushing towards him with his scarf. Within 15 seconds, Izuku was knocked out of the ring and knocked out. Aizawa sighed. These kids...

Next, Snipe. The other Pros just stood around to watch. This is going to be a long day... Aizawa thought from his yellow sleeping bag as he looked at Izuku who was staring at the array of rifles and throwing knives in front of him. Snipe led Izuku to a mannequin. He proceeded to pass Izuku a small rifle. As Snipe started explaining about the rifle, a loud click sounded in the room.

"Can I try first?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Sure, do you know how to use these weaponaries?" Snipe questioned. This would be a huge tragedy if the boy cuts himself... however, he was curious to see what the small boy will do.

Izuku carefully picked up a handful of small yet sharp blades and slipped them into his belt. He uncertainly loaded his gun. He stared at the gun for a long time, sometimes looking through the eyehole. Hisashi looked at his son. Was this a good idea? He thought as he eyed his son. Hisashi attempted to speak but was rudely interrupted by another loud click, courtesy of a Cockatoo's pocket radio malfunctioning beside his microphones.

Suddenly, Izuku smirked and chuckled creepily. The Pros stared at him. Izuku did a triple backflip, while doing so, he flicked out his arms at deadly precision, sending out a wave of knives, their shiny sharp points smiling at the dummy. He rapidly shot a whole round of bullets. All before his does touch the ground. Each bullet hit the back of each throwing knife propelling it forward with such huge force and momentum. The knifes lunged forward, impaling the dummy right through before slamming onto the bullseye which was behind the dummy. There were holes on the dummy at fatal spots. One at the supposed skull, one puncturing the heart, and another through the supposed stomach. The other knifes just pinned the dummy onto the board it rested on.